3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

Ok, so Tom, bigdady, and fox man, want to keep a thread alive that started Sept 7th?

So, maybe I missed something on the AC/Catholic thread, I'm with you knoxvul, what is going on with the QB and team at AC? Did I miss it? I don't want to go back and read all the post to see what I missed, so somebody spill the beans.

And don't give me that " were dealing with it as a team" speak either, or it's private, or he's just a kid, just tell what's going on.

We sure had opinions on woods at Clinton Ryan hall at OR, Torres at CC so let's hear it. Or when I find out the scoop I'll start a thread on it, lol.

Here is the scoop...... WE ARE CO CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD..

Well the idiot gets bored and brings up a old post because he has nothing better to do .Then you got the daddy who thinks his son hershel walker in his on mind.lol.lol must be a tough by week for the AC faithful..can't belive with all the stuff happening over there you all would have time too bring up a 5 week old thread..lol

NEVER Count on what you dont know is true... CO CHUMP..

everyone hog changed after this game. He knows CC is not very good. Its alot to take after he bragged so much before the season...lol Hog likes commenting on AC and every time AC makes him look foolish...lol I hope we still get to play CC in the future so Mason will be able to run all over CC...lol

well you just make sure that elite coaching staff schedule s .CC in on a non conference game next year that way you all can keep on riding me. There will be no excuses if they try too duck us because that is a money game for both teams.

well you just make sure that elite coaching staff schedule s .CC in on a non conference game next year that way you all can keep on riding me. There will be no excuses if they try too duck us because that is a money game for both teams.

That's funny....let's see CC schedules Cumberland gap and Lynn camp.... AC schedule AE and Cathlic. CC only schedule cup cake games. I say CC is relieved that they don't half to play us anymore. They canceled the freshmen and JV game against AC this year. I guess all this loosing to AC teams has got to them...lol Edited by BEAMERBALLMAVERICK

Like I said make sure you all put pressure on them too schedule cc.we want to be your cup cake .plus you all will miss me...and you all will need a cup cake with catholic and Fulton being in your district.

Like I said make sure you all put pressure on them too schedule cc.we want to be your cup cake .plus you all will miss me...and you all will need a cup cake with catholic and Fulton being in your district.

See Hog, u and I disagree on this subject.

I would NOT schedule AC if they moved down. It would be a no win situation. I wouldn't give them the benefit of a huge gate at our expense. CC is going to get a huge gate no matter who or where we play. Remember the Lynn camp crowd CC had ? We will be just fine gate wise. On the other Han AC 's gate is going to take a huge hit. Fulton doesn't travel well for a perineal powerhouse, catholic will be a good crowd, but all the others in that district won't bring 200 people.

Also, if by chance, CC beat AC, all those Mav fans would say" u should've beat us, your a bigger school.

Next, for years AC stole cc's best players and it'd be best to not even acknowledge their existence.

Finally, I wouldn't play them just because it'd piss off all of them AC fans. Lol

See Hog, u and I disagree on this subject.

I would NOT schedule AC if they moved down. It would be a no win situation. I wouldn't give them the benefit of a huge gate at our expense. CC is going to get a huge gate no matter who or where we play. Remember the Lynn camp crowd CC had ? We will be just fine gate wise. On the other Han AC 's gate is going to take a huge hit. Fulton doesn't travel well for a perineal powerhouse, catholic will be a good crowd, but all the others in that district won't bring 200 people.

Also, if by chance, CC beat AC, all those Mav fans would say" u should've beat us, your a bigger school.

Next, for years AC stole cc's best players and it'd be best to not even acknowledge their existence.

Finally, I wouldn't play them just because it'd piss off all of them AC fans. Lol

No CC, I've got y'all figured out. Y'all just want IFL bragging rights lolz!

That's all u got? Seriously?

Yep, what more need I say? Y'all can't beat us on the field so your wins will have to come in the IFL! And that's why y'all won't actually play us. Nuttin more needs sayin! I've said it all! Lolololol! Edited by TomJoad

See, u don't even know who's going to play who, and your saying CC won't play u. I mean at least wait and see who won't play who before u get on that train of thought. I mean AC is no Fulton, catholic, maryville, oak ridge, Henry co, West Blackman, Alcoa. Nobody's afraid to play you, just not in the best interest of CC to play the game if they don't have too, that's all

See, u don't even know who's going to play who, and your saying CC won't play u. I mean at least wait and see who won't play who before u get on that train of thought. I mean AC is no Fulton, catholic, maryville, oak ridge, Henry co, West Blackman, Alcoa. Nobody's afraid to play you, just not in the best interest of CC to play the game if they don't have too, that's all

It's a prediction there CC. Maybe CC will get some cajones and step up to the plate. But probably not. I hope so but the situation is so close that I see the twins avoiding it. CC does make a lot of excuses, or haven't you been listening? Edited by TomJoad