Ridgeway @ Henry County

MSURacer

This is not the same Ridgeway team Henry County has seen...they are explosive and take care of the football. Turnovers killed Ridgeway against HC in recent years. Just curious why isn't the game in Memphis this year?

That's a great question that will probably never get answered. I noticed that this will be Ridgeway's 4th time traveling to Henry County not including the playoffs in the past 10 years and Henry County has never came to Memphis from what I've seen. I commend the RW coach but something's gotta give concerning the terms of this little rivalry. I'll agree with you that this Ridgeway team is a lot better than last year but Id like to think HC will be a lil more competitive that a 21 pt loss at home.

Edited by Havengrad04

This is not the same Ridgeway team Henry County has seen...they are explosive and take care of the football. Turnovers killed Ridgeway against HC in recent years. Just curious why isn't the game in Memphis this year?

The Ridgeway home field is Halle. Which is located adjacent to a police precinct ... LITERALLY. But if this game is going to happen in the reular season, then Ridgeway is going to have to travel to Paris or else it doesn't happen. That's why Havengrad04 and myself give kudos to coach Sutton for making it happen. That's just the way it is.

Edited by kwc

The Ridgeway home field is Halle. Which is located adjacent to a police precinct ... LITERALLY. But if this game is going to happen in the reular season, then Ridgeway is going to have to travel to Paris or else it doesn't happen. That's why Havengrad04 and myself give kudos to coach Sutton for making it happen. That's just the way it is.

And here we thought it was the catfish . . .

Ridgeway has been good but not as good as they are this year. Turnovers were the primary thing that has prevented them from getting past HC. 21 points is just being nice...for them to put up over 40 points against 6A Mississippi power Olive Branch speaks for its self. If they take care of the ball I dont think that siren will be going on that much in HC

Ridgeway has been good but not as good as they are this year. Turnovers were the primary thing that has prevented them from getting past HC. 21 points is just being nice...for them to put up over 40 points against 6A Mississippi power Olive Branch speaks for its self. If they take care of the ball I dont think that siren will be going on that much in HC

Is there any possibility the turnovers were caused instead of just happening?

Jokes aside . . . I don't recall this being a bad area.  Is it now?