Warren Co. vs. Coffee Co.

PIONEERS12

Hey

Sounds like they wouldn't have a Chance without him go pioneers!

Hey Aaron Gudat before you go and talk sh*t about my team Why don't you go somewhere and do something for our team. It's me STARTING DB and wide receiver. This team means more to me then anything in the world so go shove your ignorant. Rude comments about my QB and my coach up your ####. Coach Smith knows what he's doing if hunter (which is one of my good friends) was the best qb he would play. So go on somewhere. But preferably somewhere where it doesn't affect me, my team, or my coach.

Hey

Hey Aaron Gudat before you go and talk sh*t about my team Why don't you go somewhere and do something for our team. It's me STARTING DB and wide receiver #19 Ethan Fliss . This team means more to me then anything in the world so go shove your ignorant. Rude comments about my QB and my coach up your a**. Coach Smith knows what he's doing if hunter (which is one of my good friends) was the best qb he would play. So go on somewhere. But preferably somewhere where it doesn't affect me, my team, or my coach.

w.c not king dad,gudat or lineman.so you got a senior q.b on the bench who has won ever game he starts for last 3 yrs. Including this yr.until bench start of season and w.c wonders why they loosing. demoted to 3rd string is now what being said. Someone really needs to tell his dad to go to Wilmore. Sounds like daddy ball he beat them both heads up game also...this is about same as king being pulled off offense after 130 rushing game!

• Upvote 1

w.c not king dad,gudat or lineman.so you got a senior q.b on the bench who has won ever game he starts for last 3 yrs. Including this yr.until bench start of season and w.c wonders why they loosing. demoted to 3rd string is now what being said. Someone really needs to tell his dad to go to Wilmore. Sounds like daddy ball he beat them both heads up game also...this is about same as king being pulled off offense after 130 rushing game!

LOL....  I doubt anyone is taking you seriously.  I'm dumber just because I read that garbage.

Edited by 45forty

Not to be mean but #2 is a monster. The reason Why number 13 doesn't play is because he is not the best qb period. End of discussion. You think your son is something. Not saying he isn't but #2 is our best option at quarterback. And How disrespectful can you be talking bad about someone's son like that. I want you to cometo our practice tell #2 and his dad and the team that daddy ball is being played. Because I don't believe you would. Your such a coward hiding behind a screen please stop talking bad about my team stop putting us down. Stop.

Not to be mean but #2 is a monster. The reason Why number 13 doesn't play is because he is not the best qb period. End of discussion. You think your son is something. Not saying he isn't but #2 is our best option at quarterback. And How disrespectful can you be talking bad about someone's son like that. I want you to cometo our practice tell #2 and his dad and the team that daddy ball is being played. Because I don't believe you would. Your such a coward hiding behind a screen please stop talking bad about my team stop putting us down. Stop.

Very well said pioneerfball15..Thanks for standing up for your team . Not only is #2 the best and most qualified. You can call it daddy ball all you want.. but a father that has put in the time, effort and goes above and beyond to get the training for his son to be the best and excel,  shows on the field that he has  the knowledge of the game, the heart, and desire to win and never gives up... So statsdontlie....they are black and white on paper each and every week.

The way I look at it, Pioneer fans and team mates should be proud of their team and be happy that we have depth on our beach in the event we ever do need a backup qb. 

Again, the bottom line is... WC fans have a team that is much improved over the years and a coach the knows the game and cares about the well being of each of his players. 

So it's time to stop all the blasting of someones son.  Get out there make the blocks, plays and tackles and get us a big WIN... GO PIONEERS  

Edited by WCPioneer23

Statsdontlie why don't you get a life? Try helping instead of craping on team all the time! Your sooo pathetic crying on here all the time. why not come out and help with fundraising or field painting or some other effort to help team? I know why you don't, because you've made such a fool of yourself on here Im surprised you even show your face at the games! As coach Smith said go have a talk with him about playing time. OH THATS RIGHT, YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!