Gibson Co vs Gleason

westtnsportsfan

What are the thoughts on this one. GC is slowing getting better and played humboldt much closer that the score last week turning the ball over FIVE times inside the humboldt 30 yard line. They actually had more total yards than humboldt. And the week before were leading Scott's hill before a few questionable calls got the best defensive player thrown out of game and it went down hill. Here's hoping that the can put a full game together against Gleason and come away with a win.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a winnable game for these Bulldogs also. I won't comment too much, I'll just keep things clean and hope these coaches and players get this business worked out. These kids aren't always gonna have these Friday nights

Already said this once

"Depends on if the negativity permeates through the squad, If it does, it will for sure be a tough one. If they come out with heads on right, confident, and aggressive, we have a chance to win any game"

Edited by irishman1

Let me first say that this was a great game and congrats to the Gleason players and coaches. They played a good game and got a win. Final was 40-33 Gleason. Having said that. This was the worst display of clock keeping I have ever seen. Gc had the ball to end the 1st half and I know for a fact lost 20 secs off the clock due to it being ran to long. This drive ended on Gleason 15 yrd line as time expired in half. And to end the game it was the same situation. Every play the clock keeper would let 3-5 extra seconds run off it was terrible and coach Cruce couldn't get officials to do anything about it. The game ended with a prayer thrown up by gc from about the 30 yrd line. The 8-9 seconds that were taken away on the last drive could have made a huge difference. But it is what it is. The boys are getting better each week and will eventually break through if they keep there heads up.