Notre Dame to help Grundy's Coach Brad Dees

volahol

If I could tell you all Brad Dees' life story you'd all really understand why we can't let this bring this family down. There is no better success story of coming from a bad environment to being the best dad, husband, coach and man you could know. Brad and his brother have every excuse to be nothing from what they endured when they were growing up. Instead they both set examples of how to be a father and husband. They both work hard. On top of that Brad is the kind of coach you want your kids to play for. Thank you to everyone for helping this family. If you're not a part of Notre Dame's game Friday please consider making a donation through this link...

http://www.gofundme.com/DeesHouseFire

David Lowrie

If I could tell you all Brad Dees' life story you'd all really understand why we can't let this bring this family down. There is no better success story of coming from a bad environment to being the best dad, husband, coach and man you could know. Brad and his brother have every excuse to be nothing from what they endured when they were growing up. Instead they both set examples of how to be a father and husband. They both work hard. On top of that Brad is the kind of coach you want your kids to play for. Thank you to everyone for helping this family. If you're not a part of Notre Dame's game Friday please consider making a donation through this link...

http://www.gofundme.com/DeesHouseFire

David Lowrie

I messaged you on FB. You can tell me his life story there if you want.

Volahol, Have you guys decided how you're going to get the funds to Brad? We're at Silverdale tonight and he might be coming and riding with me. We could come by after. Call or text me if you need to. 931-235-6216.

Update - Brad can't come. Just still too much to do and wants to be close to the boys. I can still come by if you need me to.

Edited by DelTavian