Powell Valley @ Cloudland

landersrule

Listen hear I know indians mom and she could take anyone of you. You can do your fur trading and tissue crap, but in the end you will be glad we are moving to 2A next year. This board is for nothing but crap, if use it they way you do. Lander10 i know who you are also, and i want a piece come friday. The talking is done, now it is time for the playing. I have 2 younger sisters and they act older than pujo, dogbreath, and the rest of you cats..my bad "highlanders". Fatman70 after i hit you, you wont know whether to wind your butt or scratch your watch.. :o:o

[Edited by valleyboys on 11-11-02 6:06P]

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You old buddy are a coward. I know just exacty what you are trying to do . You are lower than dirt. I know Mark Byrd very well and the only talking he does is with his ability. He's the most modest kid I've ever met especially considering how talented he is. You need to grow up and think about what you are doing. You could get surprised, things like this has been known to backfire. Futhermore, anyone that stoops to this level to try to get a win doesn't deserve to win, and come Friday night you won't win. These are kids, with futures, and I don't like seeing anyone get hurt. Just to set the record straight, if there were Landers fans booing when your player got hurt, I can tell you for certain that I wasn't one of them. I have a lot more class then that, and so do the majority of the fans on both sides. Let's keep it a good clean football game, with no casualties, except for the team who loses chances for Murfreesboro. GO LANDERS!! See you Friday night.

[Edited by pujo on 11-11-02 6:59P]

Nobody seems to want to tell me what they thought about all the penalties against Cloudland or lucky long 3rd down conversions from Powell Valley. I still don't think 20 points is a close game, on your field even. Have you ever played in Roan Mountain, it's a different world. Bring all your fans I think we had more at Powell Valley than you did. :o:o:o HA HA HA

I was at the cloudland powell valley game when lorenzo got hurt in the endzone. I can tell you the only applause from the bleacher section came when he got up and started walking to the sidelines. As for the fence resters I dont know for sure, but I don't recall hearing any cheers from there either. I dont know if you play or are just a fan, but you are wrong....I as most support their team,but I as most don't never want to see a kid get hurt...Lorenzo had a good game and I think he got the wind knocked out of him when he fell. And no one cheered when he fell that I noticed,so give it a rest......

the person on the computer that is saying that they are LANDER10 is far from being the real deal . he doesnt talk smack he only makes facts . after all he is good friends w/the PV QB. and i think that RUSSELL knows that isnt the real 10 on the computer. by the way does anyone remember seeing the real 10 helping the HAMPTON ballplayer that was hurt onto the field to say prayer and to shake hands. that was probably the most respectful,sportsmanlike thing Ive ever seen in all sports. dont get me wrong he is a good kid but ,,,,,,,he will still burn you and hit you .the game may be a barn burner but i dont believe it LANDERS 56 PV 14 OH YEAH THE LITTLE #6 THAT COMES IN THE GAME MAYBE THREE TIMES THE WHOLE GAME THE GUYS ON THE TEAM REMEMBER THE CHEAP SHOT YOU TOOK ON US AND THEN WENT OVER AND GIVE YOUR TEAM HIGH 5 THATS LOW ,REAL LOW THATS PROBABLY HOW YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR HEAD FRIDAY NIGHT BECAUSE THEY WANT TO GET EVEN YOUR TO LITTLE TO BE DOING THAT YOU WILL GET HURT . I SEEN YOU AFTER THE GAME AND YOU NEED TO EAT SOME BEANS AND TATERS. GO LANDERS . PLEASE EVERYONE TRY TO COME OUT TO THE GAME WE OWE THEM SOME HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE REMEMBER DOWN THERE. :o

Guest landers10

well just to let you all now im not the byrd i just carried

his # because he is a great player my nephew played last

year odom #86 so this is not pv this a real 31 year old

HIGHLANDER an proud of my town and school this is to all

chs players when you all are up fiday dont hold back lets see the score board hit 3 digits WHOOOOOOOOO