Heritage 45-8 over Seymour

BigDave1967

You know...

I would think people would have more respect for me given the fact that i'm probably one of the most loyal fans on here. Look at the other losing teams, Do any of their fans talk about their teams? No. The vast majority of them don't come out of hiding unless their team is winning. But i'm behind my school win or lose. I have been to a game when I had pneumonia and it was raining and freezing cold. That is being a true fan, so all you guys who want to make fun of me and my team, go ahead. Keep taking shots from behind your keyboard. I'll still stick with my school win or lose. The haters can't shut me up.

You know...

I would think people would have more respect for me given the fact that i'm probably one of the most loyal fans on here. Look at the other losing teams, Do any of their fans talk about their teams? No. The vast majority of them don't come out of hiding unless their team is winning. But i'm behind my school win or lose. I have been to a game when I had pneumonia and it was raining and freezing cold. That is being a true fan, so all you guys who want to make fun of me and my team, go ahead. Keep taking shots from behind your keyboard. I'll still stick with my school win or lose. The haters can't shut me up.

I respect you and your loyalty Gov. I just think sometimes you're unrealistic in your expectations because I have seen the writing on the wall for Ridge for awhile now and it looks like you finally have. Other than that I have a lot of respect for your loyalty to your team.

SS,

I get what you are saying. But most people, myself included, want to give somebody the benefit of the doubt. He only started last year and it's somewhat normal for things to be rocky for a 1st year head coach. But after that you kind of want to see things headed in the right direction. And that has just not been the case. They have gotten worse. And when I hear one of our senior leaders saying that he doesn't enjoy football anymore I know that something is bad wrong,

SS,

I get what you are saying. But most people, myself included, want to give somebody the benefit of the doubt. He only started last year and it's somewhat normal for things to be rocky for a 1st year head coach. But after that you kind of want to see things headed in the right direction. And that has just not been the case. They have gotten worse. And when I hear one of our senior leaders saying that he doesn't enjoy football anymore I know that something is bad wrong,

Yeah well we have our fair share of bad attitudes @ OR too. They worry me. Even if he does feel that way he shouldn't let it be known. That's a great way to dissolve any unity that was there in the 1st place. Sometimes things are better left unsaid.