SHS Yellow Jackets visit the West Creek Coyotes

TheCommissioner

You guys finally ready to admit that Dustin Wilson was a good hire?  It took him a few years to clean up the discipline mess left by Myers in the program but now you will have a much more stable & successful program over the long haul after a few tough years.

Everyone knew he was gonna be successful, just needed some time.

Couldn't agree more.  I am glad Coach Wilson stuck to his guns.  It has indeed taken a few years, but the future looks bright.  The players know that he will not except anything but their best, and the atheletes are starting to come back around.  If even half the players from SMS and Coopertown come out, the Jackets will be fine for years to come.  I know CMS is undefeated in the county, and pretty sure Springfield Middle is undefeated almost every year.

When Wilson makes the playoff 3 straight years you can compare him to Myers. Also Myers went 8-3 his second season, it took Wilson 3 years to win 8 games. Also Myers took over a decimated program that had lost 19 straight games and won right away. So get your facts straight!

Edited by Footballfan15

When Wilson makes the playoff 3 straight years you can compare him to Myers. Also Myers went 8-3 his second season, it took Wilson 3 years to win 8 games. Also Myers took over a decimated program that had lost 19 straight games and won right away. So get your facts straight!

I felt like w/ time Wilson would have the program in the right direction and winning, however, the program was in good shape when Myers was let go. I never agreed w/ how all that went down. I am not favorable toward either side but both are good coaches in my mind (despite experience)......

I know "the facts" of Springfield football under Coach Myers & am well aware of the history.  You're program is in infinitely better shape with Coach Wilson and the current group of coaches he has in place.

Wilson is a guy that could be there for 30 years and have consistent success, you won in this transition I'm not sure why that hard to understand.

You do not understand the mess that was cleaned up nor do you know how long Myers would have stayed. You obviously are a homer and deserve the losing seasons that didn't have to be endured.

Coach Myers...nobody is disrespecting the job you did on the field. Right,wrong, or otherwise we have a new coach. There is no need to come on here and bash the current staff and the job they are doing. I hope ypu are still out there coaching.

Edited by DANR