Oak Ridge @ McMinn County

tnchad1980

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• McMinn Co.
    • Oak Ridge

How many long TD runs have we had through three games? Case closed!

Hey, I am not the one arguing! Rangerunner is!!! And just let Malik or Nickerson get out in wide open space in the open field and case will definitely be closed. Can't breakaway if you ain't got no blockin'!!

Edited by SweetScience

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have breakaway speed you don't need a "wide open hole". C'mon man, you're smarter than that. We do not have breakaway speed at the running back position, unless Hardy can learn the position quickly.

A lot of teams win big by just grinding away at people. Breaking long td runs all the time isn't really necessary. Heck NFL hall of famer Gale Sayers led the NFL in rushing in 1969 and his longest run was for 6 yards.

A lot of teams win big by just grinding away at people. Breaking long td runs all the time isn't really necessary. Heck NFL hall of famer Gale Sayers led the NFL in rushing in 1969 and his longest run was for 6 yards.

I doubt that was the norm for Sayers. Not from the old films I've seen. I don't expect to break long TD runs "all the time"....but I'd sure like to see at least ONE!