30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• McMinn Co.
    • Oak Ridge

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BR you are Ranger and the joke is on you not us true Wildcat fans.

Moving on to reality, McMinn County should not be overlooked. Our defense needs to continue to play solid and the offense needs to step it up. McMinn County has lost to 3 tough teams McCallie, Cleveland, Alcoa and a rival McMinn Central. A much harder schedule than Oak Ridge's.

My prediction, Oak Ridge 24 McMinn County 14.

This year's Halls team is a much improved bunch from last year.  I could see them beating Powell and Karns.  If we come out  focused, then we should handle McMinn, even though I know they always play us tough.  We need to keep getting better and start perfecting the little things, especially on our screen passes.

BR you are Ranger and the joke is on you not us true Wildcat fans. Moving on to reality, McMinn County should not be overlooked. Our defense needs to continue to play solid and the offense needs to step it up. McMinn County has lost to 3 tough teams McCallie, Cleveland, Alcoa and a rival McMinn Central. A much harder schedule than Oak Ridge's. My prediction, Oak Ridge 24 McMinn County 14.

You're right about BR and you're right about McMinn! They've lost to two undefeated teams and their opponents have a combined record of 13-3.  We better be careful and prepared!!

OR takes it 40-14

This game causes me concern. Have you looked at their schedule? I remember last year they were very athletic and I'll bet they are this year. Halls wasn't a very good team but McMinn is likely much better despite their record. I don't think we win by anything close to the score you predict but I hope you're right.