30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• McMinn Co.
    • Oak Ridge

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QB for McMinn is very mobile, reminds me a lot of Thackerson from Clinton.  They have the tall running back that played for them last year.  Did great against Cleveland, but Alcoa shut him down.  Very important for us to shut down the run and get pressure on the QB.  Keep him from running and make him force the bad throw.  We should be able to score against these guys, both Cleveland and Alcoa were able to run at will.  

We won 20-6.  Again, a mix of JV/Freshmen on both sides.  i'm please with the coaches in that almost everyone got playing time.  It seems to me that playing with the JV is doing our Freshmen a lot of good.  They are playing much faster.  We had so many contribute it's hard to say who stood out the most.  Adarius Simpson had a great catch and run for a TD.  Jared Miner had a great punt return and scored again on a pass play.  Defense played great.  I think we intercepted Halls 5 or 6 times.  All in all a pretty fun night.  I'll be glad to hang with you guys.  You mean this Fri?

We won 20-6.  Again, a mix of JV/Freshmen on both sides.  i'm please with the coaches in that almost everyone got playing time.  It seems to me that playing with the JV is doing our Freshmen a lot of good.  They are playing much faster.  We had so many contribute it's hard to say who stood out the most.  Adarius Simpson had a great catch and run for a TD.  Jared Miner had a great punt return and scored again on a pass play.  Defense played great.  I think we intercepted Halls 5 or 6 times.  All in all a pretty fun night.  I'll be glad to hang with you guys.  You mean this Fri?

It seem to be pretty common for Adarius to do something great every Frosh game. I'm excited about him. Him and the 2 kids @ Robertsville are going to be a load for anybody the next 3-4 years if all of them stick around. Imagine all 3 of them in the same backfield? Scary for opposing teams. This Friday or any other time. We enjoy having you around.

It seem to be pretty common for Adarius to do something great every Frosh game. I'm excited about him. Him and the 2 kids @ Robertsville are going to be a load for anybody the next 3-4 years if all of them stick around. Imagine all 3 of them in the same backfield? Scary for opposing teams. This Friday or any other time. We enjoy having you around.

Sounds like the future is bright for Oak Ridge