Mount Juliet vs Wilson Central

MJGOLDENBEARS

The Bear seniors have never lost to WC... this includes freshman, JV, and middle school. They know they will win. As three seniors told me last night  " it is Central week; nothing else needs to be said . " 

MJ was not in Blackman's league; but then not many are ; maybe two or three.

MJ defense is good at forcing turnovers; with 12 in 4 games.  I expect this to continue this week.

Bears will get back on track with a big win over Central.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MJ was humbled against Blackman. Good squad but they have to start questioning if they are going to make the playoffs now. Even if they do, Blackman showed them there's no chance to compete against the top talent (Blackman, Maryville, Whitehaven) in 6A playoffs.

Whitehaven in my opinion isn't in Blackman or Maryville's class this year.

The Bear seniors have never lost to WC... this includes freshman, JV, and middle school. They know they will win. As three seniors told me last night " it is Central week; nothing else needs to be said . "

MJ was not in Blackman's league; but then not many are ; maybe two or three.

MJ defense is good at forcing turnovers; with 12 in 4 games. I expect this to continue this week.

Bears will get back on track with a big win over Central.

Very true.

Mount Juliet must bring their A-game this Friday. WC is going to come out hungry and just like the game last year, this could be a dandy. MJ must play good D, that will maximize their chances of winning greatly.

Great analysis coach!!

I hope they have a knock down drag out. Looking forward to a good football game. Hope for no injuries.

Nothing like cross town rivalries.

Turnovers and special teams have killed Central so far this year. No team can win committing 4-7 turnovers in a game. If a team has 3; chances are pretty good they get beat.

MJ defense has been vey good at forcing turnovers; and I think they will continue to do so this week.  MJ should have everyone back and healthy on D for WC.

No matter what the records; always a good game and great atmosphere.