Upperman vs Gordonsville

UpperCumberlandMan

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are being generous. We're not a good football team right now.

We have the players, but things just ain't coming together.

RBS shouldn't have been close.

Monterey shouldn't have beaten us.

I will give credit to Monterey. They were pumped for the game. That was their super bowl, Gatorade bath and all.

I think Gville can beat Upperman, but if the last 2 weeks are an indication, it won't happen.

It will be a struggle now to make the playoffs. If we don't. It will be the 2nd time in 7 years. When before we went 16 years without missing.

I won't call a score, but this could be an ugly homecoming for Gville.

Gonna be tough for Gordonsville. Monterey shouldn't have beaten you? It was 40-14...

Good luck vs Upperman.

Unlike you, I was at the game. 20-14 at half, and it shouldn't have been that.(a bogus PI call on 4th down led to a Monterey score.)

Celina had beaten Monterey the week before, and we beat Celina 28-0.

With the players we have, we shouldn't have lost.

There are so many things I saw that led to us losing that shouldn't have happened.

When you're running a read defense, and the RB's getting 3-4 yards every play, you change to something that's gets some penetration. That didn't happen.

Unlike you, I was at the game. 20-14 at half, and it shouldn't have been that.(a bogus PI call on 4th down led to a Monterey score.)

Celina had beaten Monterey the week before, and we beat Celina 28-0.

With the players we have, we shouldn't have lost.

There are so many things I saw that led to us losing that shouldn't have happened.

When you're running a read defense, and the RB's getting 3-4 yards every play, you change to something that's gets some penetration. That didn't happen.

You're right obviously I wasn't there, I was across town. Sounds like Coach Hughes coached Monterey up big time then! 

Looking at Monterey's schedule, aside from a tough game vs Jackson County on Oct 3, they have a good chance to win out.

You guys are being generous. We're not a good football team right now.

We have the players, but things just ain't coming together.

RBS shouldn't have been close.

Monterey shouldn't have beaten us.

I will give credit to Monterey. They were pumped for the game. That was their super bowl, Gatorade bath and all.

I think Gville can beat Upperman, but if the last 2 weeks are an indication, it won't happen.

It will be a struggle now to make the playoffs. If we don't. It will be the 2nd time in 7 years. When before we went 16 years without missing.

I won't call a score, but this could be an ugly homecoming for Gville.

Croz - I know that you guys are not playing with a full deck, believe me we SC fans know about that, and maybe when the injured players can get to 80 or 90% things will start getting back in order. Hang in there.

Hopefully Gordonsville can bounce back and make this a good game.

- am not sure at 100% GHS would beat UH but would be a good game. If they till have injuries come Friday, will be a 2-3 td margin. I think it time UH drops playing 1a schools for the better of their prgram now that they are somewhat established.