Ravenwood at Indy

LoveForTheGame

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Wilco fans very disappointed in you all - To see only 2 replies and have this game buried on page 2 on coach T?

This should be the game to watch as I expect fireworks ( there I said so watch a low scoring game ) but really both teams averaging over 42 PTS a game this should be fun and THIS puts 1 team in a good position ( still will say no team in district goes undefeated in league play )

Ok Ravenwood can run the ball but Indy how did the stop Beech like that wow. !

1. Wilco fans very disappointed in you all - To see only 2 replies and have this game buried on page 2 on coach T?

This should be the game to watch as I expect fireworks ( there I said so watch a low scoring game ) but really both teams averaging over 42 PTS a game this should be fun and THIS puts 1 team in a good position ( still will say no team in district goes undefeated in league play )

Ravenwood has played some weak sisters to get to 3-0 so their stats are probably inflated. Indy has seen better competition with Beech and Marshall County and still put up big numbers.  Have no clue who to pick but it will certainly be Ravenwood's first test.

Yeah dude, this game is huge. 6 years ago this thread would probably be on page 3 by now. As for the game itself, the team who doesn't turn it over wins.