Big Games in Memphis - Week 4

kwc

Congrats to Marquette Murdock, the TE at Ridgeway for verbally committing to SEMO yesterday. It seems that Ridgeway has four young men who have already verbally committed so far. Earl Harrison, the RB, and Elonte Bateman, a DT have alredy verballed to Ark. State. Appearently, both senior WRs have verballed to SEMO.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Marquette Murdock, the TE at Ridgeway for verbally committing to SEMO yesterday. It seems that Ridgeway has four young men who have already verbally committed so far. Earl Harrison, the RB, and Elonte Bateman, a DT have alredy verballed to Ark. State. Appearently, both senior WRs have verballed to SEMO.

Coach Sutton has built quite the program there at Ridgeway. Good to see these young me have a chance to play at next level. Speaking of the next level, Roland Genesey, former Millington RB, is having a break-out season at Glendale, Arizona Community College and is receiving a lot of interest from PAC 10 schools. In his most recent game, He rushed for 173 yards on 27 carries and 1 Td, and had 5 receptions for 47 yards and another TD.  Having taken care of his business in the classroom, He will be eligible to transfer to a D-1 school in January and go through spring practice where he will have 2 years of eligibility remaining. 

Coach Sutton has built quite the program there at Ridgeway. Good to see these young me have a chance to play at next level. Speaking of the next level, Roland Genesey, former Millington RB, is having a break-out season at Glendale, Arizona Community College and is receiving a lot of interest from PAC 10 schools. In his most recent game, He rushed for 173 yards on 27 carries and 1 Td, and had 5 receptions for 47 yards and another TD.  Having taken care of his business in the classroom, He will be eligible to transfer to a D-1 school in January and go through spring practice where he will have 2 years of eligibility remaining. 

Great News!

I posted thiose before the games started. Just talking a shot at the score. Was more than surprised by the east big wIn. They really took it to central.

I'll post my others today at my sons game. 8th grade BA playing Ensworth.

BA 24 Ensworth 0 my prediction - carlton does not like to run up the score

These aren't FINAL Scores... What were you doing, trying to prognosticate?

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

Millington 40 Bartlett 17

Briarcrest 42 JA 7

DC 21 CBHS 20

ECS 41 Harding 21

North point Christian 38 Lausanne 31

Lewis burg 31 Mitchell 27

South Panolla 35 MUS 17

St Benedict 21 Horn Lake 14

Trezevant 38 South 14

*I hated to pick against my d2 schools but tried to

make an unemotional decision on those games.

I hope MUS and CBHS both win however and will me pulling for them!

These aren't FINAL Scores... What were you doing, trying to prognosticate?

Edited by baylorbigdog1976