9-AAA Friday night score predictions

MJGOLDENBEARS

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nothing wrong with being realistic, not sure what the situation in Gallatin currently is. I do know MJ has been through tough seasons(last year) and seem to bounce back just fine. It may take a coaching change, or just waiting for players to mature. They should bounce back next season, and it's not out of the question for them to win 5 maybe 6 games anyways.

I try to be realistic when assessing football while being optimistic as possible reguarding the teams I follow. Gallatin has had a rash of injuries to the backfield. I really hope to see a healthy backfield at some point this season. Until then it is up in the air what they can do or how good they can be. Anybody can pass judgement on just one game. If I had just seen the Beech game, then I would say they would be lucky to win 2 or 3 games. However, I have seen improvements every week and that's all anybody can ask at this point. The schedule for Gallatin is front loaded and I hope that the youth and injuries will get better with time. No offense Mt Juliet. I would rather be winning games at the end of the year than the beginning. Eers could be right, I could be right, who knows with the unknowns. We will all see.

I try to be realistic when assessing football while being optimistic as possible reguarding the teams I follow. Gallatin has had a rash of injuries to the backfield. I really hope to see a healthy backfield at some point this season. Until then it is up in the air what they can do or how good they can be. Anybody can pass judgement on just one game. If I had just seen the Beech game, then I would say they would be lucky to win 2 or 3 games. However, I have seen improvements every week and that's all anybody can ask at this point. The schedule for Gallatin is front loaded and I hope that the youth and injuries will get better with time. No offense Mt Juliet. I would rather be winning games at the end of the year than the beginning. Eers could be right, I could be right, who knows with the unknowns. We will all see.

I honestly hope they do get better as the season goes.  I would have anticipated a win at Springfield, but perhaps they are as good as their 4-0 record.  Trousdale is a toss up to me (has anyone heard anything on Harper).  Lebanon should be a win.  Station Camp I would guess is a loss.  Portland a win.  Mt. Juliet and Wilson Central as losses.

That's where I come up with 3-4 wins.  We really don't know about Wilson Central either, as they've shown they can make a lot of mistakes and Gallatin could be healthy by then (hopefully).  I just really don't see them beating Mt. Juliet or Station Camp, so I guess 5 wins is a possibility if the stars align themselves.