Cannon vs dekalb

Jar2h

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is coach trapp please have mercy.

This is kind of odd - but several years ago SC hired a head coach from Cannon County and it set SC football back 10 years. He was fired and Gary Rankin came in at SC and went 0-10 his first year. After that is history for SC. Men who played for the coach from Woodbury still talk about how unprepared they were and had no/ little interest in football because of the coach. Maybe someone can come in and get the interest in football again in Cannon County.

This is kind of odd - but several years ago SC hired a head coach from Cannon County and it set SC football back 10 years. He was fired and Gary Rankin came in at SC and went 0-10 his first year. After that is history for SC. Men who played for the coach from Woodbury still talk about how unprepared they were and had no/ little interest in football because of the coach. Maybe someone can come in and get the interest in football again in Cannon County.

I played for Chris Vance of mydtc3 fame in the 90s and I loved playing for him. We sucked a big one but it wasn't because of him. We were just a terrible team. You see what coach trapp has done for that program. heck, I think it would be worth a shot to try and lure Vance out of the booth and back on the field. heck of a man and a coach.

346-3 dc

Really not even an LOL at the end of it. that's 8.2 points per minute of the game if my calculation is correct and considering the clock runs continuously after the score reaches 35 point spread… that's pretty amazing. You must be looking at a different DC than the rest of us. the defense is not that bad for CC so i hope you stand up and tell everyone how bad your prediction is at the end of the game...

it's time for change again…. this HC isn't getting it done. the talent Cannon County has on the field right now should equal wins against the 3 teams CC has played. What i don't understand is,  you don't hear any parents complaining? What's up with the parents of the players at CC…Do you like where the program went in the last 4 years (2 - 38) heading for (2-48).

Really not even an LOL at the end of it. that's 8.2 points per minute of the game if my calculation is correct and considering the clock runs continuously after the score reaches 35 point spread… that's pretty amazing. You must be looking at a different DC than the rest of us. the defense is not that bad for CC so i hope you stand up and tell everyone how bad your prediction is at the end of the game...

relax there feisty one. Im not even a dc fan. You and i both know this game wont be remotely close.

DC 100000000- CC 4