MP at Cornersville

Big Bigby

This game has the potential to be a good game. Cornersville has a good QB who can scramble well, throws good, with about 2-3 receivers that has proven good hands to catch the ball, and with a O-line that works together.

MP has been struggling to find their rhythm to work together on offense, O-line struggles to maintain their blocks but MP's backfield has the weapons and speed to put the points on the board beat Cornersville.

I honestly think either team has the ability to win this one. But I think the Tigers getting back on their level of play with speed on their side, the defense will hold, and with a few interceptions or even a pick six or some other defensive TD pulls it out late in the 4th qtr when it seems these Tigers find their groove.

What say you?

I say Go Tigers!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game has the potential to be a good game. Cornersville has a good QB who can scramble well, throws good, with about 2-3 receivers that has proven good hands to catch the ball, and with a O-line that works together.

MP has been struggling to find their rhythm to work together on offense, O-line struggles to maintain their blocks but MP's backfield has the weapons and speed to put the points on the board beat Cornersville.

I honestly think either team has the ability to win this one. But I think the Tigers getting back on their level of play with speed on their side, the defense will hold, and with a few interceptions or even a pick six or some other defensive TD pulls it out late in the 4th qtr when it seems these Tigers find their groove.

What say you?

I say Go Tigers!

I say.....I hope you wrong. Both teams need this game. Hope it's exciting and both teams leave it all on the field.

I say Go Dawgs!

Seen some video on hudl - what little there is - and C-ville looks well coached.... O-line's impressive... How's discipline/turnovers been this year so far?

Turnovers not been bad. A few at bad times. Low numbers is biggest weakness. Tough playing both sides entire game and staying fresh for fourth quarter. Just hope weather Friday night is like it is now.

Turnovers not been bad. A few at bad times. Low numbers is biggest weakness. Tough playing both sides entire game and staying fresh for fourth quarter. Just hope weather Friday night is like it is now.

Yeah, MP has exact same problem but it seems for some reason they start getting it together more late in the game despite the cramps.... Maybe with the weather cooling the cramps will start being fewer and far between and we can get a good game out of them.

How's C-ville's running game? Have they got a back or is it spread 'em wide 75% of the time and let the QB be the runner if nothing is there?

Just not heard much on a RB from C-ville....

Yeah, MP has exact same problem but it seems for some reason they start getting it together more late in the game despite the cramps.... Maybe with the weather cooling the cramps will start being fewer and far between and we can get a good game out of them.

How's C-ville's running game? Have they got a back or is it spread 'em wide 75% of the time and let the QB be the runner if nothing is there?

Just not heard much on a RB from C-ville....

They got one. Hope you hear a lot from him Friday. Lol

They got one. Hope you hear a lot from him Friday. Lol

Got any numbers on him yds/td's?

I haven't had any grips too much on MP defense if you've been noticing. They're quick and swarm to the ball. Only getting beat a time or two on big run plays and giving a blown coverage in allowing a receiver to get behind them. They're trouble is in the trenches giving up those 4 -8 yarders at a time against a good line with good pushes and blocking skills. That's where Spring Hill and BGA really got them. Tiger D is pretty good though despite those short comings.

Got any numbers on him yds/td's?

I haven't had any grips too much on MP defense if you've been noticing. They're quick and swarm to the ball. Only getting beat a time or two on big run plays and giving a blown coverage in allowing a receiver to get behind them. They're trouble is in the trenches giving up those 4 -8 yarders at a time against a good line with good pushes and blocking skills. That's where Spring Hill and BGA really got them. Tiger D is pretty good though despite those short comings.

I think he has went over 100 every game.