Week 5: Ooltewah at Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett

BigDave1967

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We respect "the" Owls, but not "your" Owls. Your Owls are fiction. SO YOU GON BEAT KNOX WEST THIS YEAR!! :roflolk:

LET ME EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO YOU SIR.....WEST PUT THEIR PANTS ON JUST LIKE THE REST OF US....WERE THEY STATE CHAMPS???DID I MISS SOMETHING???? THE GAME I SAW I RECALL HENRY COUNTY BEING THE 5A CHAMPS...AND MY OWLS WILL PLAY WHOMEVER IS ON THE SCHEDULE...BE IT NORTH, SOUTH, EAST, OR WEST....AND WE EXPECT TO WIN!!! THAT'S THE ATTITUDE WE HAVE!!! #LOP

Nobody can score that much. :rolleyes: ON THE OWLS DEFENSE... :mrgreen:

I have never seen such ludicrous posting as the posts from PA....He makes S South and Greeneville supporters look like choir boys and geniuses at the same time

I was having a little fun with him but now I'm starting to feel guilty. He's obviously not playing with a full deck. I really feel sorry for him. This country has let people with mental health issues fend for themselves for to long. There needs to be some kind of mechanism to get help for people like PA.

I was having a little fun with him but now I'm starting to feel guilty. He's obviously not playing with a full deck. I really feel sorry for him. This country has let people with mental health issues fend for themselves for to long. There needs to be some kind of mechanism to get help for people like PA.

ANYBODY THAT NAMES HIMSELF WACKO JACKO  :wacko: ???REALLY???

Oh, another internet tough guy. Why are you wasting your time pumping your team up to me? I could care less. I'm not a player. Unless you rednecks are planning on coming up in the stands and starting a fight. And that wouldn't surprise me either. Don't let the big screen scare you. It's just a big tv.

hahahaha.....Still fishing for something.