Week 5: Ooltewah at Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett

BigDave1967

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REALLY CBR??? I'M STILL GIVING YOUR TEAM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AFTER THE DEFENSIVE STRUGGLES YOU HAVE SHOWN AND THE MULTIPLE TURNOVERS AN PICS YOU HAVE HAD.....DON'T EVEN COMPARE US TO YOUR TEAM OF 2013 AND DARN SHO NOT LIKE 2014 SIR....IF WE GO DOWN WE GOING DOWN WITH A FIGHT...NOT THE MERCY RULE.....#LOP.. YOU ARE A SORE LOSER AND A FAIRWEATHER FAN...#FRONTRUNNER  WHEN THE OWLS WERE BOUNCED OUT IN THE 2ND ROUND...I ROOTED FOR WHATEVER TEAM WAS LEFT STANDING IN 5AAA....IT DAM SHO WON'T BE YOURS THIS SEASON :/

relax kid, turn off the caps lock. I said I was rooting for your team. All I'm saying is let's see how they respond when someone has the muscle to hit them back. I'm on your side, I'm just a little more realistic than you. And I appreciate the 3 post you just ranted on about me. As for my raiders, it's a down year and it is what it is. We'll bounce back. #LOP

Im here to pump up my team and convince you that they are going to win.......not to get on here and say they are going to lose.I think they will win every game.,.just like you redskins think you will win every game.not to toot my own horn,but Ive predicted every single score almost to the very last digit this year with the owls,so with that being said 21/28-0 zip,BUT if d-b scores more than 21(like you all say) own the owls,they should win in a squeeker,something in the ball park in or around 24-22 or whatever, you get the idea.I will say this-IF d-b is A TOP 10 6A SCHOOL,PLAYING AT HOME WITH A TOP DEFENSE AND A HIGH SCORING OFFENSE, PLAYING AT HOME IN THAT THAT STADIUM,WITH THAT CROWD,against a 5a school,YOU BETTER WIN! again hope both teams stay safe fans,too.GO OWLS!!!!

Im here to pump up my team and convince you that they are going to win.......not to get on here and say they are going to lose.I think they will win every game.,.just like you redskins think you will win every game.not to toot my own horn,but Ive predicted every single score almost to the very last digit this year with the owls,so with that being said 21/28-0 zip,BUT if d-b scores more than 21(like you all say) own the owls,they should win in a squeeker,something in the ball park in or around 24-22 or whatever, you get the idea.I will say this-IF d-b is A TOP 10 6A SCHOOL,PLAYING AT HOME WITH A TOP DEFENSE AND A HIGH SCORING OFFENSE, PLAYING AT HOME IN THAT THAT STADIUM,WITH THAT CROWD,against a 5a school,YOU BETTER WIN! again hope both teams stay safe fans,too.GO OWLS!!!!

Well just to let you know......there's never been a post on CoachT that has scored a point or won a game. So my advice is use another method to pump up your team. Also I like that last sentence you set up. Now I know what you'll be saying "just in case you lose". And by the way DB doesn't have a "TOP DEFENSE". I don't even know why you would say that considering this could be one of the worst defenses I've seen at DB in the past 20 years.

As far as rocs i give u that, but for speed i give that to DB and speed kills ,especially come 4th . So that means them "rocs" will be standing there heavy with speed going past them ! Big boys fall harder !!!

look wacko jacko.....all I am saying is that all this talk about high scoring is misleading....like I said if you put up 40 on my defense who pride themselves in stopping the opponent...I will crown you....we got most of the same studs on defense as last year....and they were just young pups and kept you out the endzone...and now they are full grown rocs now???#LOP :hungry: AS FAR AS EATING CROW...YOU ARE THE LEAST OF MY OWLS WORRIES... :popcorneater: #GO OWLS #5A BIGBOY FOOTBALL!!!!!! :motorbike:

Edited by kingindian33