Week 5: Ooltewah at Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett

BigDave1967

I guess you've been around high school football long enough to know that teams can and do change drastically from year to year. Last year has nothing to do with this year. Even though most will agree with me that DB is still a year away from being back in true form this years team is way better than the 2013 team. Last year the offense was basically a one man show. This year the o-line is much improved, we have a quarterback that has thrown 8tds. in the last two games and had two running backs run for over 100 yrds. against Sevier Co. I don't question that you have a good defense but this is not the same team you played last year. Not even close. It should be a close game score wise. Close enough that you could be eating crow for the rest of the season.

look wacko jacko.....all I am saying is that all this talk about high scoring is misleading....like I said if you put up 40 on my defense who pride themselves in stopping the opponent...I will crown you....we got most of the same studs on defense as last year....and they were just young pups and kept you out the endzone...and now they are full grown rocs now???#LOP :hungry: AS FAR AS EATING CROW...YOU ARE THE LEAST OF MY OWLS WORRIES... :popcorneater: #GO OWLS #5A BIGBOY FOOTBALL!!!!!! :motorbike: 

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look wacko jacko.....all I am saying is that all this talk about high scoring is misleading....like I said if you put up 40 on my defense who pride themselves in stopping the opponent...I will crown you....we got most of the same studs on defense as last year....and they were just young pups and kept you out the endzone...and now they are full grown rocs now???#LOP :hungry: AS FAR AS EATING CROW...YOU ARE THE LEAST OF MY OWLS WORRIES... :popcorneater: #GO OWLS #5A BIGBOY FOOTBALL!!!!!! :motorbike: 

I Just Love post like this!  What a great gift!

Ooltewah is very good, but not as good as they think. They are a quarterfinal team at worst and a semi final team at best, they make you think they'll win state with this best defense in the state talk. I'm rooting for them though, it'd be nice to see a 5AAA team break through. We'll see how they respond when someone decides to hit them back.

REALLY CBR??? I'M STILL GIVING YOUR TEAM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AFTER THE DEFENSIVE STRUGGLES YOU HAVE SHOWN AND THE MULTIPLE TURNOVERS AN PICS YOU HAVE HAD.....DON'T EVEN COMPARE US TO YOUR TEAM OF 2013 AND DARN SHO NOT LIKE 2014 SIR....IF WE GO DOWN WE GOING DOWN WITH A FIGHT...NOT THE MERCY RULE.....#LOP.. YOU ARE A SORE LOSER AND A FAIRWEATHER FAN...#FRONTRUNNER  WHEN THE OWLS WERE BOUNCED OUT IN THE 2ND ROUND...I ROOTED FOR WHATEVER TEAM WAS LEFT STANDING IN 5AAA....IT DAM SHO WON'T BE YOURS THIS SEASON :/

REALLY CBR??? I'M STILL GIVING YOUR TEAM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AFTER THE DEFENSIVE STRUGGLES YOU HAVE SHOWN AND THE MULTIPLE TURNOVERS AN PICS YOU HAVE HAD.....DON'T EVEN COMPARE US TO YOUR TEAM OF 2013 AND DARN SHO NOT LIKE 2014 SIR....IF WE GO DOWN WE GOING DOWN WITH A FIGHT...NOT THE MERCY RULE.....#LOP.. YOU ARE A SORE LOSER AND A FAIRWEATHER FAN...#FRONTRUNNER  WHEN THE OWLS WERE BOUNCED OUT IN THE 2ND ROUND...I ROOTED FOR WHATEVER TEAM WAS LEFT STANDING IN 5AAA....IT DAM SHO WON'T BE YOURS THIS SEASON :/

Your not going to support a team just because of what one guy says?  Your to sensitive. If you have a problem with one of your neighbors do you burn down the whole neighborhood?

Ooltewah is very good, but not as good as they think. They are a quarterfinal team at worst and a semi final team at best, they make you think they'll win state with this best defense in the state talk. I'm rooting for them though, it'd be nice to see a 5AAA team break through. We'll see how they respond when someone decides to hit them back.

AND YOU BLUERAIDER FANS BEEN BEAT SO MUCH BY WEST AND THEY GOT YOU HYPNOTIZED INTO THINKING THAT THEY ARE THE SECOND COMING...AS YOU CAN SEE TEAMS GET BETTER OR WORSE EACH YEAR......HAVE YOU GOTTEN BETTER OR WORSE??? YOU WILL FIND OUT ON FRIDAY......DANG GIVE YOURSELVES A CHANCE.....ANYBODY CAN BE BEAT.... I AIN'T CROWNING NOBODY....

AND YOU BLUERAIDER FANS BEEN BEAT SO MUCH BY WEST AND THEY GOT YOU HYPNOTIZED INTO THINKING THAT THEY ARE THE SECOND COMING...AS YOU CAN SEE TEAMS GET BETTER OR WORSE EACH YEAR......HAVE YOU GOTTEN BETTER OR WORSE??? YOU WILL FIND OUT ON FRIDAY......DANG GIVE YOURSELVES A CHANCE.....ANYBODY CAN BE BEAT.... I AIN'T CROWNING NOBODY....

At least I've taught you something today......#LOP

Your not going to support a team just because of what one guy says?  Your to sensitive. If you have a problem with one of your neighbors do you burn down the whole neighborhood?

WACKO JACKO THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND CLEVELANDBLUERAIDERFAN....HE IS MY 5AAA DISTRICT BUDDY AND I HAVE TO GET HIM STRAIGHT SOMETIMES....I WILL BE IN KINGSPORT ON FRIDAY...#LOP

HELLOOOOO PEOPLE....I AM AN OWL FOR LIFE....UNLIKE THE BLUERAIDERZ I DON'T DOWNPLAY THE SUCCESS OF MY TEAM TRYING TO AVOID EATING HUMBLE PIE...IT IS WHAT IT IS....WE HAVE WORKED HARD TO BE WHERE WE ARE AND YES WE DID EXACTLY WHAT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO DO TO THE "CUPCAKES"..WE BEAT ALL OF THEM..ISN'T THAT THE PLAN HUH??

NOW WE ARE GOING ON THE ROAD TO KINGSPORT TO PLAY THE 6A STATE RANKED DOBYNS BENNETT....5-0...3 OF WHICH WERE CUPCAKES....TRUST ME THEY ARE ON EVERY SCHEDULE.....WE EXPECT TO WIN...AND I'M SURE THEY DO TOO...MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN!!#LOP #GO OWLS #BIGBOYFOOTBALL.....

HELLOOOOO PEOPLE....I AM AN OWL FOR LIFE....UNLIKE THE BLUERAIDERZ I DON'T DOWNPLAY THE SUCCESS OF MY TEAM TRYING TO AVOID EATING HUMBLE PIE...IT IS WHAT IT IS....WE HAVE WORKED HARD TO BE WHERE WE ARE AND YES WE DID EXACTLY WHAT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO DO TO THE "CUPCAKES"..WE BEAT ALL OF THEM..ISN'T THAT THE PLAN HUH??

NOW WE ARE GOING ON THE ROAD TO KINGSPORT TO PLAY THE 6A STATE RANKED DOBYNS BENNETT....5-0...3 OF WHICH WERE CUPCAKES....TRUST ME THEY ARE ON EVERY SCHEDULE.....WE EXPECT TO WIN...AND I'M SURE THEY DO TOO...MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN!!#LOP #GO OWLS #BIGBOYFOOTBALL.....

WHAT ?