Week 5: Ooltewah at Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett

BigDave1967

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Safe trip to little k-town Owls ! Hopefully the $$ big big big screen is working , for some reason it was not second half of dc game ! My understanding that the guy running it can hardly run it and that someone with expeirence said they would run it and they were denied !humm politics ;)

Edited by kingindian33

Safe trip to little k-town Owls ! Hopefully the $$ big big big screen is working , for some reason it was not second half of dc game ! My understanding that the guy running it can hardly run it and that someone with expeirence said they would run it and they were denied !humm politics ;)

Have to admit,I'm tired of the dam thing.It's more of a " Blinding Billboard " then anything else.Use it to show the team members and short stories about them before the game.When they do the lineup,show them in a  pre taped running onto the field.Make the frigging thing interesting.Show highlights during the half without sound,so we can hear the band....MORE Replays for goodness sakes. 

Have to admit,I'm tired of the dam thing.It's more of a " Blinding Billboard " then anything else.Use it to show the team members and short stories about them before the game.When they do the lineup,show them in a  pre taped running onto the field.Make the frigging thing interesting.Show highlights during the half without sound,so we can hear the band....MORE Replays for goodness sakes. 

Hush now, you can't fight the "good ole' boy network"

Agree completly!! Play some music before game use it as u say . Geez whats the point of it

Have to admit,I'm tired of the dam thing.It's more of a " Blinding Billboard " then anything else.Use it to show the team members and short stories about them before the game.When they do the lineup,show them in a pre taped running onto the field.Make the frigging thing interesting.Show highlights during the half without sound,so we can hear the band....MORE Replays for goodness sakes.

I would like to hear about the Owls and what they have. We played flat last Friday but that should change with a good team coming to town. Look for the Indians to be clicking. If so we will score some points. Whoever brings the best defense will win. Clark needs to pick it up on the play calling. Friday left something to be desired. Stop the jet sweep to Maupin. He's not pig Howard for goodness sake. If he does he needs to throw it. And stop rolling out to the left. East can't throw back across his body. ROLL TRIBE