Week 5: Ooltewah at Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett

BigDave1967

OK DB...NOW I AM CONFUSED...WHAT'S THIS TALK ABOUT A SHOOTOUT????

YOU ONLY PUT 3 POINTS ON THE SCOREBOARD THE LAST TIME WE MET.....YEAH I KNOW THAT HOME COOKIN WILL BE A FACTOR....BUT A HIGH SCORING GAME?????

Last year we didn't have an offense at all. Period!!! The only threat was our running QB. He is no longer the QB and plays mostly at safety. This year we have two good running backs and three very good receivers. Don't put money on us just scoring 3 this time. When our offense is clicking we can score quickly and often. We will score some points. What's the Owls got and they have not been tested according to there schedule have they? DB has been tested twice and answered the bell both times. I like our chances. ROLL TRIBE

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year we didn't have an offense at all. Period!!! The only threat was our running QB. He is no longer the QB and plays mostly at safety. This year we have two good running backs and three very good receivers. Don't put money on us just scoring 3 this time. When our offense is clicking we can score quickly and often. We will score some points. What's the Owls got and they have not been tested according to there schedule have they? DB has been tested twice and answered the bell both times. I like our chances. ROLL TRIBE

WHO HAVE YOU BEEN TESTED BY???

FARRAGUT??1-4 1-1

THE CANES??1-4 1-1

VOLUNTEER??2-3 0-2

OR SEVIER??3-1 2-0

The Owls have a lot of defensive speed from all 11 positions on the field. The offense is good at what it does-- particularly throwing the ball. Quality depth everywhere. Good kicking game.

Our schedule is what it is. I think the Owls and the Indians have made their competition look much worse than they really are. Both teams will test each other and that's what matters.

I don't know why some think this will be either a shootout or close.....Owls defense is by far the best defense in the state(my opinion).d-b hasn't done anything special against anybody.,....now Ooltewah killed the teams they we're supposed to kill and absolutely destroyed everybody else.granted siegel game was closer than it should have been,but if you were there 2 things stood out(refs were questionable at best and Ooltewah had a bazillion missed opportunities).....I for one will not make "a just in case we lose excuse".,.because IF(I mean a big if)the owls loose its because d-b is so much better and I don't think they are.Owls 21/28-0.....only because this defense is for real people. but anyway hope everybody stays safe on the drive up n back,and both teams stay healthy.good luck to da tribe.