Week 5: Ooltewah at Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett

BigDave1967

1) so you'll know you can use it Friday night (if you make it through Hawkins Co.)already here

2) Why not? You scared? heck no!! #LOP

3) It appears you don't need to play a game to brag. I'm gonna do that regardless

4) Yes/non-factor

5) I like cupcakes, especially chocolate  we devour little johnny's... I mean little debbie cupcakes....hometown favorites :mrgreen:

Your not going to be 5A state champions. I'll bet the farm on that.you definitely won't be 6a champs..i will bet the farm, the state, the world, and your upgraded stadium on that!!! #LOP

I must of struck a nerve.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Clark says Owl LB is very good. What else you got?

DONT WORRY...YOU WILL FIND OUT SOON....#LOP

If the owls run and hit like the EH defense from last year all I can say is get out the ice packs...that was a fast hard hitting team...that was one hard hitting game, by the time we played OHS we were banged up good...should be a good game Friday...safe travels

NOT EVEN CLOSE.....TAKE A GOOD ICE BATH THOUGH...

The defense scored twice. No other turnover (7 total) resulted in immediate scoring position for the Owls- the offense still had to move the ball to score. The offense produced 27 points-- 3 TDs and 2 FGs. It sounds like your coaching show is trying to undercut the Owls' offense with false info. I'll say it again: We are a solid football team that'll test you in all 3 phases of the game. I expect the same test back. Y'all would rather argue with Extremists than talk real factors with the regular Owl fans.

Im saw the post about the coaches show, and did not know how to respond or even if I should. But you nailed it. Owls D set the O up to score as they should. 1 pick six the ball hit our guy in the chest and bounced right to the defender for an easy six, the other we just threw it right to you for an easy score. Other then that I did not see much.

East Ham had 250 yards of offense vs. the Owls 134 threw the air and 116 on the ground, with 7 turnovers.

East Ham had 256 yards of offense vs. DB 192 threw the air and 64 on the ground and 3 turnovers.

One key difference is that # 6 got one carry vs. DB for 25 yds, that’s all they saw of him.

He had 26 yds rushing and 83 passing vs. the Owls. What I am saying IMO the Owls saw our best weapon on offense DB did not and the Owls still won the game, I do think the game would have been closer if not for the turnovers vs. the Owls but they still win the ball game with ease.  Lets not forget the score was 24-7 with under 5 minutes left in the game when we played DB 2 turnovers set you up for the final 2 scores. This will be a very good football game. I will again take the Owls due to speed sorry DB it’s not even close.

I just saw this- #4 and #2 are worth watching in the WR corps. QB is shifty. The defense has big play capabilities from all 3 levels. #11, 7, 5, 21 are notable guys. Just a high effort, big play / hitting team.

#LOP :hungry: 

The defense scored twice. No other turnover (7 total) resulted in immediate scoring position for the Owls- the offense still had to move the ball to score. The offense produced 27 points-- 3 TDs and 2 FGs. It sounds like your coaching show is trying to undercut the Owls' offense with false info. I'll say it again: We are a solid football team that'll test you in all 3 phases of the game. I expect the same test back. Y'all would rather argue with Extremists than talk real factors with the regular Owl fans.

THAT'S RIGHT RICO!!!! #LOP #GO OWLS # BIGBOYFOOTBALL!!!!

Im saw the post about the coaches show, and did not know how to respond or even if I should. But you nailed it. Owls D set the O up to score as they should. 1 pick six the ball hit our guy in the chest and bounced right to the defender for an easy six, the other we just threw it right to you for an easy score. Other then that I did not see much.

East Ham had 250 yards of offense vs. the Owls 134 threw the air and 116 on the ground, with 7 turnovers.

East Ham had 256 yards of offense vs. DB 192 threw the air and 64 on the ground and 3 turnovers.

One key difference is that # 6 got one carry vs. DB for 25 yds, that’s all they saw of him.

He had 26 yds rushing and 83 passing vs. the Owls. What I am saying IMO the Owls saw our best weapon on offense DB did not and the Owls still won the game, I do think the game would have been closer if not for the turnovers vs. the Owls but they still win the ball game with ease.  Lets not forget the score was 24-7 with under 5 minutes left in the game when we played DB 2 turnovers set you up for the final 2 scores. This will be a very good football game. I will again take the Owls due to speed sorry DB it’s not even close.

Gosh......I guess there's no reason for DB to even show up. We to slow. :(