Union City and Dresden

ysoangry

Wait a second...... is UC a private school?  Recruiting?  Just kidding, just kidding.

HA HA Nice try. I know you are just kidding. Honestly UC has lost more than we have gotten from transfer over the last 5 or 6 years. I think those guys who left are regretting it because the programs they went to are in the tank. Oh well. We didn't need them anyway. Obviously.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Junior Varsity has whipped every team they have played pretty handily this year.  These younger guys were very successful in middle school and through out junior tornado.  I'm a little worried about the 7th-8th graders we have now but these juniors, sophomores, and freshmen we have will be very good.  Not blowing out everyone 60something to 7 but should be still very good.  Who knows who will show up this winter from other schools to join that will make the team better.  These coaches will have to probably coach em up harder than they do with our current team but that's football. 

I didn't mean to sound so negative. Ofcourse our guys coming up will be tough and play hard and there is still plenty of speed to make it difficult for opposing defenses. I was sim[ply pointing out that this group of kids that we have now will be very hard to match. I have heard it many times over that this is the best team in UC history. Whether it is or not doesn't really matter. They are simply dominating everyone they face. I was only saying that we may not be as dominating next year. But who knows. Champions breed more champions.

HA HA Nice try. I know you are just kidding. Honestly UC has lost more than we have gotten from transfer over the last 5 or 6 years. I think those guys who left are regretting it because the programs they went to are in the tank. Oh well. We didn't need them anyway. Obviously.

There ain't nothing more productive than pee-wee programs feeding middle-school programs feeding tradition-rich high school programs.  The entire state takes it hat off to SP, WC, JB and UC for leading the way in 1A.

The Junior Varsity has whipped every team they have played pretty handily this year.  These younger guys were very successful in middle school and through out junior tornado.  I'm a little worried about the 7th-8th graders we have now but these juniors, sophomores, and freshmen we have will be very good.  Not blowing out everyone 60something to 7 but should be still very good.  Who knows who will show up this winter from other schools to join that will make the team better.  These coaches will have to probably coach em up harder than they do with our current team but that's football. 

I don't believe the sophomore class lost a game their 8th grade year until they lost the WTAC championship to a Memphis team.  Seems like they beat a good Paris middle school team.  The only other UCMS team to do that well recently was the seniors that were on the 2008 high school team that lost to a Memphis team in the championship game.  Of course attrition and injuries can change the make up of next year's team.