Union City and Dresden

ysoangry

Q B or no Q B, Union City will be just fine.  They have enough athletes to dominate this game either way.  Will get ugly ( score wise ) just like the rest of the games I'm sure.  It will maybe take the first quarter for Union City to settle down but if Union City scores fast and first....the game will be over in the first 6 minutes of the game.  Folks, those of you who have not seen Union City have no clue on just how good they really are.  Trenton is the Only team left that might give them more of a game until the 3rd or more than likely 4th round of the playoffs.  The injury bug has hit Union City just a bit but with this game, a bye week next week and then Greenfield, there should be ample time for healing.  This is the exact same thing that happened to the 2009 state championship team at mid season that year. 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The offense UC runs takes a smart qb but with their team speed and Henry if the backup QB doesn't get fumbleitise UC is still stout. With UC blowing teams out and playing back ups I figure it will be business as usual. I said earlier that Dresden's D looked good last weekend we will know tomorrow what we can do against a championship type team. Unfortunately I'll be stuck on the beach listening to the game instead of in the stands. Shucks!!

The offense UC runs takes a smart qb but with their team speed and Henry if the backup QB doesn't get fumbleitise UC is still stout. With UC blowing teams out and playing back ups I figure it will be business as usual. I said earlier that Dresden's D looked good last weekend we will know tomorrow what we can do against a championship type team. Unfortunately I'll be stuck on the beach listening to the game instead of in the stands. Shucks!!

I will be very near the beach..lol

Okay it's true. Our starting about is out. I've known about this all week but didn't want to let the Lion out of the bag. Don't worry. Our back up qb will be just fine with the starting lineup. He scored twice last week and made good decisions with the football. If he gets in the open field he has enough speed to run away from people. I look for old fashioned grind it out style of play. We will keep the fancy stuff for another time. I don't care if it is a 1 point win. As long as we come out on top. Go Tornadoes

Okay it's true. Our starting about is out. I've known about this all week but didn't want to let the Lion out of the bag. Don't worry. Our back up qb will be just fine with the starting lineup. He scored twice last week and made good decisions with the football. If he gets in the open field he has enough speed to run away from people. I look for old fashioned grind it out style of play. We will keep the fancy stuff for another time. I don't care if it is a 1 point win. As long as we come out on top. Go Tornadoes

Ah ha - holding out on us.  I see how this works.  Just tell that backup QB which way he's supposed to turn (right or left) and stick it in Henry's gut.

UC by 28+++++++++

Edited by stirringitup

We all know from experience that injuries in "key" skill position can make a Hugh difference. That's why they play the games. I heard you saying you can win by 30 with or without the starting QB????

Dude who is the "you"? You need to learn who the posters are and which teams they support. I can tell you that those type posts don't come from UC posters. I am confident we will be just fine with our back up qb. Somehow I feel like you want to be right so bad that you grab the smallest of situations to garner support for your .......what's the word. .....dare I say jealousy. Our program has worked very hard over the years from the top down to have the success we are enjoying right now. I will say that you are right about key injuries having a huge impact but.........we have a fine back up in place to get us through the next couple of weeks. I truly hope the team you support gets the opportunity to play the Tornadoes. I hope you have your best players and they play the best they can play. I will end with this. Yes our starting quarterback is out but the rest of the team is still intact and with the offensive line that we have you can bet the offense will still grind the clock over and over again.

Easy Swo take a deep breath before you lose it.  Yeah the posters on here from uc might not be saying mercy rule by half but i here it plenty from fans at UC in person.  Hey you have a great ballteam we all have acknowledged that, but if we dont think we have a chance why do we even play the game.  That is what i love about Friday nights  and High school football.  Hope the lions show up ready to strap it up and continue getting better every week. 

Qb out takes a lot of deception away. If they take away backs and make qb carry it early. Turnovers? Qb center snap. Hmm. Very curious to see if those 28+ point bet I took holds up. Lol Go lions. Ysoangry...want to double our bet? Lol

What is the Vegas line now that the QB is out?

And how did he get hurt?  Did he jump off a second story balcony to save a nephew drowning in a pool?

Edited by stirringitup