Week 5: Science Hill at Brentwood Academy

voltnh

You need to come up with something new. I googled troll and it brought up one of your post.

Also, you shouldn't bring up "playoffs" considering Science Hill has a worse playoff record than does DB.

You are funny WACKO. You won't find me hijacking DB threads to push my outdated agenda like you. I bring up playoffs to remind your type of a DB fan (on a SH thread) that you aren't so high and mighty as DB has their playoff disappointments. You behave like DB is the 10 time reigning champ. They aren't. I remember many times the Tribe having superior teams only to have Oak Ridge whip you after DB had won during the year. So my point is you are a cliché in calling the kettle black. Edited by DayTripper

You are funny WACKO. You won't find me hijacking DB threads to push my outdated agenda like you. I bring up playoffs to remind your type of a DB fan (on a SH thread) that you aren't so high and mighty as DB has their playoff disappointments. You behave like DB is the 10 time reigning champ. They aren't. I remember many times the Tribe having superior teams only to have Oak Ridge whip you after DB had won during the year. So my point is you are a cliché in calling the kettle black.

You won't find a single post by me saying anything to the affect that DB is any kind of reigning champion and you won't find any post by me saying anything about DB being great in the playoffs. So if you remember "many times" Oak Ridge beating DB in the playoffs how about you naming those years that happened. Your already to the point where your just making stuff up for the sake of argument and we haven't even got started. Also let me clue you in on a little secrete. Anybody can post on any thread as long as you don't break the CoachT rules. Have a look at the other threads and especially the DB threads. Your coming across as a cry baby. Grow a pair.

You won't find a single post by me saying anything to the affect that DB is any kind of reigning champion and you won't find any post by me saying anything about DB being great in the playoffs. So if you remember "many times" Oak Ridge beating DB in the playoffs how about you naming those years that happened. Your already to the point where your just making stuff up for the sake of argument and we haven't even got started. Also let me clue you in on a little secrete. Anybody can post on any thread as long as you don't break the CoachT rules. Have a look at the other threads and especially the DB threads. Your coming across as a cry baby. Grow a pair.

I can't stop you from posting here...since you don't break the rules. But trolls hide behind the rules so don't get your feelings hurt when you are attacked back. You and the other DB trolls should add something intelligent to the SH threads. And not all DB fans are trolls. Just to be crystal clear.

I can't stop you from posting here...since you don't break the rules. But trolls hide behind the rules so don't get your feelings hurt when you are attacked back. You and the other DB trolls should add something intelligent to the SH threads. And not all DB fans are trolls. Just to be crystal clear.

And you don't get to define who is a troll and who's not. And the fact that "you" can't stop anybody from posting means you just keep beating a dead horse by continually whining about it. All threads are like this. Different fans posting all kinds of stuff on every thread on CoachT. DB fans are nowhere near the worst that post here. Science Hill fans would be the same way if there were more than three of you. You need to stop acting like a little girl and get over it.

Best SH team ever not even close , Malik Mc Gue is SH HOF guy , I watched the Siegel game , IMO if Malik doesn't make a play they don't have a consistent rushing attack , they don't have an offense were they can turn and hand it off and drive the field it's all Malik and his ability to scramble , defense still soft against the run, to be considered as one best teams in school history I don't see it, and I have seen some teams from SH they couldn't touch , including some Gary Carter teams, Shorty Adams teams , JJ Swartz and Toby Patton teams, a lot of people like to compare scores of game to say who is better than who sorry it doesn't work that way, Sevier County is the best team I have seen , yeah we won but they gave us the game with a 3 and out in the 4 th qrt that only ate up 17 sec of the clock, they were running it down our throats and stopped for some reason

Best SH team ever not even close , Malik Mc Gue is SH HOF guy , I watched the Siegel game , IMO if Malik doesn't make a play they don't have a consistent rushing attack , they don't have an offense were they can turn and hand it off and drive the field it's all Malik and his ability to scramble , defense still soft against the run, to be considered as one best teams in school history I don't see it, and I have seen some teams from SH they couldn't touch , including some Gary Carter teams, Shorty Adams teams , JJ Swartz and Toby Patton teams, a lot of people like to compare scores of game to say who is better than who sorry it doesn't work that way, Sevier County is the best team I have seen , yeah we won but they gave us the game with a 3 and out in the 4 th qrt that only ate up 17 sec of the clock, they were running it down our throats and stopped for some reason

Give it up. Most have serious self-esteem issues and a perceived or real need for attention due to a need to stay relevant. And you will never get the last word. How else do you get 8,000+ posts without ever saying anything.

TROLL:

1c. Noun

A member of an internet forum who continually harangues and harasses others. Someone with nothing worthwhile to add to a certain conversation, but rather continually thread jacks or changes the subject, as well as thinks every member of the forum is talking about them and only them. Trolls often go by multiple names to circumvent getting banned.

Give it up. Most have serious self-esteem issues and a perceived or real need for attention due to a need to stay relevant. And you will never get the last word. How else do you get 8,000+ posts without ever saying anything.

TROLL:

1c. Noun

A member of an internet forum who continually harangues and harasses others. Someone with nothing worthwhile to add to a certain conversation, but rather continually thread jacks or changes the subject, as well as thinks every member of the forum is talking about them and only them. Trolls often go by multiple names to circumvent getting banned.

I think your just jealous. The green monster is eating away at you. The reason you can't get the last word is because your stupid.