Week 5: Science Hill at Brentwood Academy

voltnh

BA=70-28 EASY,SHill has no defense!!!

SH has no defense? You might want to ask Mo West about that. SH beat them 48-0 last week and it could've been much worse had the Toppers not pulled their starters in the 3rd. You know, the same Mo West team that lost 28-21 to Sevier County Friday night. The same Sevier County team that scored 41 on your Indians two weeks ago.  SH's defense won't face anyone in their own conference/district nearly as good as BA so of course this will be a huge test for them. They know that. BA would more than likely score 50+ on any team in SH's conference. I've seen every team in the Toppers conference play so far this season and the Toppers have the best offense/defense of anyone. So if SH has no defense as you claim, what does that say about everyone else?

kingindian, the Toppers are not a one man show this year. Ask anyone who has actually seen them play. Ask Elizabethton. According to them, Malik didn't hurt them much. They said WR, Mikey White and back-up QB/RB, Justin Bedard were the two Topper players that really hurt/impressed them. Malik wasn't the reason the Topper defense held Mo West to 0 points two weeks ago. He's also not the reason Siegel was held to 7 before halftime Friday night. You're only as good as the players around you. Malik is as good/successful as he is because he has a lot of good players around him. 

Edited by Aussie2TN

SH has no defense? You might want to ask Mo West about that. SH beat them 48-0 last week and it could've been much worse had the Toppers not pulled their starters in the 3rd. You know, the same Mo West team that lost 28-21 to Sevier County Friday night. The same Sevier County team that scored 41 on your Indians two weeks ago. SH's defense won't face anyone in their own conference/district nearly as good as BA so of course this will be a huge test for them. They know that. BA would more than likely score 50+ on any team in SH's conference. I've seen every team in the Toppers conference play so far this season and the Toppers have the best offense/defense of anyone. So if SH has no defense as you claim, what does that say about everyone else?

kingindian, the Toppers are not a one man show this year. Ask anyone who has actually seen them play. Ask Elizabethton. According to them, Malik didn't hurt them much. They said WR, Mikey White and back-up QB/RB, Justin Bedard were the two Topper players that really hurt/impressed them. Malik wasn't the reason the Topper defense held Mo West to 0 points two weeks ago. He's also not the reason Siegel was held to 7 before halftime Friday night. You're only as good as the players around you. Malik is as good/successful as he is because he has a lot of good players around him.

Using you're theory,Y'all gave up how many points to DC?..And we held them scoreless.And then you let a 0-4 team come back and make y'all earn it.YA,SHILL DEFENSE IS WEAK...THAT'S WHY DB STARTS A NEW WIN STREAK THIS YR..And BA will show how weak it is!!!..And don't act like SHill would do any better against SCounty hot shot.They doubled y'all up last yr and would do it again!!!...😉

Using you're theory,Y'all gave up how many points to DC?..And we held them scoreless.And then you let a 0-4 team come back and make y'all earn it.YA,SHILL DEFENSE IS WEAK...THAT'S WHY DB STARTS A NEW WIN STREAK THIS YR..And BA will show how weak it is!!!..And don't act like SHill would do any better against SCounty hot shot.They doubled y'all up last yr and would do it again!!!...

You all still had your starters in late in the game vs Crockett. SH had theirs out early in the 3rd quarter. Yeah, we let an 0-4 team (that has only lost to very good competition) come back and we still won big.

No new streak will be started this year. The new streak will go to 2-0. Sevier County is overrated and Mo West proved that. They struggled to barely pull out a win against Mo West, a team that was completely dominated by the Toppers a week ago.

Edited by Aussie2TN

One good yr in the last 30yrs doesn't make you're football team legit.And SHill folks saying this is probably there best team ever.That really ain't saying much when at best they've been nothing but Mediocre at best.Until last yr,y'all want even the 2nd best team in NE TENN!!..I'd say on a good yr,y'all were 5th at best.And you're suppost to be a 6A school..END A 19YR STREAK AND THINK THERE TOP DOG,LETS WIN A FEW IN A ROW AGAINST YOURE RIVALS BEFORE YALL START CLAIMING THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN..

One good yr in the last 30yrs doesn't make you're football team legit.And SHill folks saying this is probably there best team ever.That really ain't saying much when at best they've been nothing but Mediocre at best.Until last yr,y'all want even the 2nd best team in NE TENN!!..I'd say on a good yr,y'all were 5th at best.And you're suppost to be a 6A school..END A 19YR STREAK AND THINK THERE TOP DOG,LETS WIN A FEW IN A ROW AGAINST YOURE RIVALS BEFORE YALL START CLAIMING THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN..

Could you please use correct english and spelling? This is like reading something a 4 year old would write. I don't really understand gibberish. 

Go Toppers!

I can honestly bet you didn't even go to DB, or even graduate high school for that matter. Your son must play or something. Do you miss riding that short bus to school everyday? Does that 19 yr win streak allow you to talk s*** about Science Hill forever...? You're an idiot who needs to be banned from this site for good. Even DB fans won't claim you. Pathetic

Here come the DB trolls talking about the last 30 years like Marlon Brando in "On the Waterfront"...I coulda been a contender. DB trolls like to rag Science Hill but their own team with much more talent hasn't gotten far either. It makes them feel good to mention their dominance.

Fact is this is high school football. Remember when Karns beat the #1 ranked mighty Indians? Anything can happen week to week with young kids.

SH biggest obstacle is travel and being physically and mentally ready. I think they can score but the defense tends to lose heart at times. At other times their speed and size are formidable. BA probably wins due to travel and better overall players. But turnovers and penalties can play a factor like it did when the Beavers took down the mighty Tribe.

Regardless, SH will come back and a should breeze until Halloween night. Last year MM gassed them as the Tribe defenders ran out of arrows chasing Malik. Now, DB knows the rivalry has returned regardless of how many times the trolls bring up the past.

But on Halloween night you can still scare a DB fan by walking up to him and saying, "Playoffs!"

Edited by DayTripper

Could you please use correct english and spelling? This is like reading something a 4 year old would write. I don't really understand gibberish.

Go Toppers!

I know he couldn't have gone to DB. Their school is very good. They should make trolls have an ACT score above 18 to post here.

Edited by DayTripper

Overrated .. maryville plays them this weekend and im sure you will remember this post because i will remind you!

You all still had your starters in late in the game vs Crockett. SH had theirs out early in the 3rd quarter. Yeah, we let an 0-4 team (that has only lost to very good competition) come back and we still won big.

No new streak will be started this year. The new streak will go to 2-0. Sevier County is overrated and Mo West proved that. They struggled to barely pull out a win against Mo West, a team that was completely dominated by the Toppers a week ago.