Week 5: Science Hill at Brentwood Academy

voltnh

Its only a rivalry because our coaches are the only ones old enough to remember when it was a competitive 6A game. Win a few in a row and then we can talk. I've seen S Hill play and yes they have some weapons, but the defense is not that good and you've still got an overrated coaching staff. McGue is very good out of the pocket. Nice weapon to run or throw on the move. I good disciplined defense who stays home and D backs who play sound will shut you down. Probably going to find that out this week and will leave a blueprint for the Tribe to follow on Halloween night. ROLL TRIBE

Sevier County is not an overrated team. Different teams create different matchups and or difficulties. Mo West was one deminsional but grew up against SHill and that helped against SC . DB only scored 42 on Crockett because they were as bored as I was watching it. Coaches were too. But you better believe when we play you in October it will be anything but. ROLL TRIBE

One good yr in the last 30yrs doesn't make you're football team legit.And SHill folks saying this is probably there best team ever.That really ain't saying much when at best they've been nothing but Mediocre at best.Until last yr,y'all want even the 2nd best team in NE TENN!!..I'd say on a good yr,y'all were 5th at best.And you're suppost to be a 6A school..END A 19YR STREAK AND THINK THERE TOP DOG,LETS WIN A FEW IN A ROW AGAINST YOURE RIVALS BEFORE YALL START CLAIMING THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN..

Grate,.Post,Role TRYBE.

You all still had your starters in late in the game vs Crockett. SH had theirs out early in the 3rd quarter. Yeah, we let an 0-4 team (that has only lost to very good competition) come back and we still won big.

No new streak will be started this year. The new streak will go to 2-0. Sevier County is overrated and Mo West proved that. They struggled to barely pull out a win against Mo West, a team that was completely dominated by the Toppers a week ago.

S.hill will get thumped by BA. Just like they did last year by sevier county in the playoffs. I remember clearly chanting overrated overrated during that playoff game. Keep on beating boone Crocker and volunteer or whatever other cupcakes y'all play. BA will remind you how far your program is from competing in the big boy leagues. I predict DB will start another streak for 20 more years vs the toppers.

S.hill will get thumped by BA. Just like they did last year by sevier county in the playoffs. I remember clearly chanting overrated overrated during that playoff game. Keep on beating boone Crocker and volunteer or whatever other cupcakes y'all play. BA will remind you how far your program is from competing in the big boy leagues. I predict DB will start another streak for 20 more years vs the toppers.

Nobody here is claiming SH will beat BA or even come close to beating them. That still doesn't change the fact that in my opinion Sevier County is overrated this year. Truth is, BA would thump your Smokey Bears too and you know it.

Edited by Aussie2TN

Its only a rivalry because our coaches are the only ones old enough to remember when it was a competitive 6A game. Win a few in a row and then we can talk. I've seen S Hill play and yes they have some weapons, but the defense is not that good and you've still got an overrated coaching staff. McGue is very good out of the pocket. Nice weapon to run or throw on the move. I good disciplined defense who stays home and D backs who play sound will shut you down. Probably going to find that out this week and will leave a blueprint for the Tribe to follow on Halloween night. ROLL TRIBE

Siegel and BA gave you all a blueprint last season and you still couldn't win. And even if you tried to follow it it wouldn't help you out much seeing as your secondary isn't very good and is definitely nowhere close to being as good as BA's. 

Edited by Aussie2TN

Why talk? The streak is done. Should have been done the year before but obviously you missed the wakeup call. The streak was your way of not having to remember your playoff failures. The best you can do now is be a troll. You can't control yourself when you see a Science Hill thread.

Why talk? The streak is done. Should have been done the year before but obviously you missed the wakeup call. The streak was your way of not having to remember your playoff failures. The best you can do now is be a troll. You can't control yourself when you see a Science Hill thread.

You need to come up with something new. I googled troll and it brought up one of your post.

Also, you shouldn't bring up "playoffs" considering Science Hill has a worse playoff record than does DB.

Sevier County fans on here proving their worth now. This is pathetic. DB and SC would get smashed by BA. Anyone In 6A with the exception of a few would. None of us Topper fans are saying we'll even keep it close, but once again, this is high school football. And to you sevier county fans, you barely squeaked by Mo West, I find it really hard to believe that in one week, Mo West completely changed their football program. Waco is right, this post is too stupid now. Hopefully we meet SC in the playoffs.

I have 3 kids at Bremfwood Academy ... My 2 boys play football. We are not looking at this game the way some of the east tn folks are seeing it.

Science hill is better and our defense is banged up. My option ok is SH can go toe to toe with BA much like MBA did last week. If this game is a man handling by BA I will be shocked. I think Malik is elusive enough to avoid our front 7. We just do not have anyone on our team who can simulate what he can do. Our QB is a similar player and both should be fun to watch

We are good but I have been impressed with SH . Expect a closer game than people are expecting on here

Sevier County fans on here proving their worth now. This is pathetic. DB and SC would get smashed by BA. Anyone In 6A with the exception of a few would. None of us Topper fans are saying we'll even keep it close, but once again, this is high school football. And to you sevier county fans, you barely squeaked by Mo West, I find it really hard to believe that in one week, Mo West completely changed their football program. Waco is right, this post is too stupid now. Hopefully we meet SC in the playoffs.

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

I have 3 kids at Bremfwood Academy ... My 2 boys play football. We are not looking at this game the way some of the east tn folks are seeing it.

Science hill is better and our defense is banged up. My option ok is SH can go toe to toe with BA much like MBA did last week. If this game is a man handling by BA I will be shocked. I think Malik is elusive enough to avoid our front 7. We just do not have anyone on our team who can simulate what he can do. Our QB is a similar player and both should be fun to watch

We are good but I have been impressed with SH . Expect a closer game than people are expecting on here

I think a lot of us are just having a hard time forgetting last year's game. You guys dominated us on every level. And yes, two of our best players (Malik was injured in the 1st quarter) were out but I still think that even if they had been able to go you all would've won pretty easily.

Offensively I think we can hang with you all. The defense is the big question mark. As another Topper fan said, they tend to lose heart at times. Not only that, but they haven't had to play from behind yet. That really worries me. If they get down big to BA early how will they respond? The offense has provided them with early big leads in each of their games so far but that's definitely not going to happen this week. 

The OL is also going to have to play their best game yet. BA will have by far the best defense the Toppers have seen and possibly will see all season. If they aren't able to handle BA's front seven, it won't matter how good Malik is. Regardless of what some on here seem to believe, he can't do it all on his own.

Edited by Aussie2TN