Upperman Vs. Jackson County

BaxterBiRite1996

UHS on the upswing, Jackson lost Cole to UK. LA will be the best in the area in AA, Clarkrange in A. Back to football, Jackson Co program improved but can't handle UHS who is who are 17-2 in last 19 games.

Baxter is 17-2 over the last 19 games. Jackson is 5-0 over the last 5 games. Baxter beat Monterey 34-0. Monterey beat G-ville  40-14, Baxter beat G-ville  28-23. You know what that means UCM?  Nothing.  Jackson Co. may give Baxter all they want, and with a break or 2 could pull out a win.  

Baxter is 17-2 over the last 19 games. Jackson is 5-0 over the last 5 games. Baxter beat Monterey 34-0. Monterey beat G-ville 40-14, Baxter beat G-ville 28-23. You know what that means UCM? Nothing. Jackson Co. may give Baxter all they want, and with a break or 2 could pull out a win.

I don't see that happening. I think this is much like LA-MC or SC-YI.....bigger build up than the game will be. If the Bees play like the first half verse GHS and like they did verse Monterey...will be ugly. I say they play somewhere in between, 2-3 td win for UHS. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Baxter is 17-2 over the last 19 games. Jackson is 5-0 over the last 5 games. Baxter beat Monterey 34-0. Monterey beat G-ville  40-14, Baxter beat G-ville  28-23. You know what that means UCM?  Nothing.  Jackson Co. may give Baxter all they want, and with a break or 2 could pull out a win.  

I was impressed with the QB from Jackson County.

I don't see that happening. I think this is much like LA-MC or SC-YI.....bigger build up than the game will be. If the Bees play like the first half verse GHS and like they did verse Monterey...will be ugly. I say they play somewhere in between, 2-3 td win for UHS.

Have you watched Jackson County?  Sounds like everyone is just speculating because of what Upperman WAS last year.  I think it is going to be a fight between both teams.  I also saw where someone said Jackson has Monteray next week, and that will affect the team.  Upperman has York... you don't think they have that in the back of their minds?  This game is going to be a lot closer than anyone on here thinks.  

Have you watched Jackson County? Sounds like everyone is just speculating because of what Upperman WAS last year. I think it is going to be a fight between both teams. I also saw where someone said Jackson has Monteray next week, and that will affect the team. Upperman has York... you don't think they have that in the back of their minds? This game is going to be a lot closer than anyone on here thinks.

. Have not seen JC, but 14-13 win vs RBS and 23-6 vs Clay is about all I need to know. Again, if UHS plays like they did first half at GHS or Monterey it will be a running clock. If they play like the second half at GHS, will be a down to the wire game. I say somewhere in between, 2-3 td's UHS.

If UH plays to their potential JC doesn't have a chance. They can't contain Phillips on D, and on offense Cushing will shut the run down like he's showed at points this year and James Gomez too. DBs Nash and Phillips will take care off their passing game. Pretty sure the nash kid picked Dillon off twice in Carthage