Best Offenses & Defenses in 3AAA

92Dragon

We definitely have the talent advantage, but we will have that against most teams we play. Unfortunatelt that alone doesn't win games. AC is stout in the trenches. It will be a slugfest I am sure. Right now I may give the edge to AC only because it's at AC. But, never know what can happen between now and week 10 with injuries and all that jazz.

True about home field advantage. But I assume OR is still young tool I really seen youth play errors last year but I also seen that talent waiting to be shaped. But I guess this being week 10 AC will get the best of OR so it does not get any easier for AC. LOL

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We definitely have the talent advantage, but we will have that against most teams we play. Unfortunatelt that alone doesn't win games. AC is stout in the trenches. It will be a slugfest I am sure. Right now I may give the edge to AC only because it's at AC. But, never know what can happen between now and week 10 with injuries and all that jazz.

I believe AC is better than last years team. And I thought they would struggle this year after what they lost to graduation.

Yessir...thank you. It also shows how important it is to have a good defense. Scoring points is fun to watch, but when it comes down to playing in November, you'd better have a good defense.

That's true and these teams that have poor defense now might just get better near the end. That being the case then we could have a wild playoff locally. LOL

I believe AC is better than last years team. And I thought they would struggle this year after what they lost to graduation.

They may be, but so are we. Should be a classic. The thing that stung us a lot last year was big plays. Even with mediocre teams we played and barring the 1 play we gave up to Clinton we haven't done that at all this year and that's what killed us against AC last year. Take away that long run by Fox, which was terrible defensive alignment from our D on that play and you have a 12-7 game that could've gone either way.

Edited by SweetScience

Not sure because I don't know a lot about AC, but in past years they have seemed to have a standout wideout and I just don't see that this year unless I am missing something? Maybe AC fans can clue me in? Not saying they don't have one, but I am not aware of it.

They only throw it when they have to. But they haven't needed to so far. Haha Their defense and special teams have been scoring points for them as well. Edited by 92Dragon

Actually late April Davey came up to the house and did mention he may be concerned about this. They did some tweaking let's say and apparently it must have worked. As much as I can say. In my opinion they really done some work. LOL

They only throw it when they have to. But they haven't needed to so far. Haha

That's very true. They are going to run into a team eventually (Maybe Catholic) where they will be forced to have to throw the ball. That's when we will start to be able to tell a lot about AC. To be honest both OR and AC have played soft schedules so far this year. Yes AC has played CC, but we all know CC's defense just isn't very good. Going to be interesting when AC runs into a team that they just can't run it down its throat.

That's very true. They are going to run into a team eventually (Maybe Catholic) where they will be forced to have to throw the ball. That's when we will start to be able to tell a lot about AC. To be honest both OR and AC have played soft schedules so far this year. Yes AC has played CC, but we all know CC's defense just isn't very good. Going to be interesting when AC runs into a team that they just can't run it down its throat.

That is very true. I look for Catholic to stack the box.