Best Offenses & Defenses in 3AAA

92Dragon

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love him or hate him, Davey is an outstanding hs coach.

Yea a really committed Christian but the staff they have is incredible about complementing each other. And we really know that is what will truly make a team when you work as a team. And I think Josh is now finally working in that direction....... finally LOL.. I had been taking up for Josh forever now finally he is surrounding himself with a great staff.

I look for that, too. Either y'all will adjust and find your passing game or get exposed in that one as one dimensional. I guess we will see soon enough. That's why I say that game will tell us a lot. If y'all take it to Catholic I will begin to get very worried lol

I'd be lying if I said Catholic didn't concern me, a lot lol! I think Smith (QB) can get it done in the air but we'll have to have some receivers make some plays. I remember when HVA stacked the box two years ago to stop our run game and we passed for over 380 yds. Kinda like HVA did last night against Maryville in stacking the box. We'll see. I love this game! Edited by TomJoad

I look for that, too. Either y'all will adjust and find your passing game or get exposed in that one as one dimensional. I guess we will see soon enough. That's why I say that game will tell us a lot. If y'all take it to Catholic I will begin to get very worried lol

Imam sure the staff will have to make adjustments. Not sure if catholic offense as good as last year but must be one thing is for sure our defense has been playing better then last year and the CC game we grew up on the pass. So if that is any idea we will see. I am not sure on this one as Catholic will keep scoring so we will have keep scoring and open it up a little bit depending on how they line up just audible as much as we can.

Imam sure the staff will have to make adjustments. Not sure if catholic offense as good as last year but must be one thing is for sure our defense has been playing better then last year and the CC game we grew up on the pass. So if that is any idea we will see. I am not sure on this one as Catholic will keep scoring so we will have keep scoring and open it up a little bit depending on how they line up just audible as much as we can.

Trust me SH, Catholic's O IS better this year.

Yea a really committed Christian but the staff they have is incredible about complementing each other. And we really know that is what will truly make a team when you work as a team. And I think Josh is now finally working in that direction....... finally LOL.. I had been taking up for Josh forever now finally he is surrounding himself with a great staff.

I really like Clinton's Offensive Coordinator! We will probably lose him though. I'm thinking he wants to be a head coach again.

Our defense is a little better than last year, but still not where I expect it to be. I was livid Thursday night because we never made any adjustments to try and disrupt Jeffers.

Catholic is a much better team this year overall I think. By years end they almost beat Fulton in the playoffs, so they had it going real good in the playoffs there and have started off where they left off last year this year. Will be a HUGE test for AC, especially it being @ Catholic.

I really like Clinton's Offensive Coordinator! We will probably lose him though. I'm thinking he wants to be a head coach again.

Our defense is a little better than last year, but still not where I expect it to be. I was livid Thursday night because we never made any adjustments to try and disrupt Jeffers.

Yea that is so true the talent was there.