YAI @ CUMBERLAND COUNTY

Classless

I guess you did not know that Antwan's full name is Jose' Antwan Gonzales. English is his 2nd language. He is a translator for the Smith County Judical system. He also teaches Spanish on the side and does a real good job. Several of us posters have taken his class, Termite, Bigreid, OriginalSC3 and a few more have taken his class. Every so often, he would bring Mexican food that he cooked and it is unreal. The best I have ever eaten. He caters on occasion. Maybe that answers your question "can he speak a LITTLE Spanish.

You're right, I obviously wouldn't have any way of  knowing Antwans full name, where he works, or what he does in his spare time. With that said, I think I'm going to call BS!  First of all, I don't believe you would tell Antwans full name, place of work, or any other personal information in a public forum. I don't think he would appreciate that none at all. Out of pure curiosity though, I found myself doing a quick search on Google solely on the off chance any of that was close to being half way true. As I expected, that name didn't have any results relating to the judicial system in SC, or anywhere in the state. The SC.chamber, and TN.gov sites don't lie.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

You're right, I obviously wouldn't have any way of  knowing Antwans full name, where he works, or what he does in his spare time. With that said, I think I'm going to call BS!  First of all, I don't believe you would tell Antwans full name, place of work, or any other personal information in a public forum. I don't think he would appreciate that none at all. Out of pure curiosity though, I found myself doing a quick search on Google solely on the off chance any of that was close to being half way true. As I expected, that name didn't have any results relating to the judicial system in SC, or anywhere in the state. The SC.chamber, and TN.gov sites don't lie.

Dang Nabbit DCtigerfan, Antwan is an illegal alien here in the US and you have completed a complete background check on him, put it on the internet and now the FBI and all the world will know who he is and where they can find him. :angry:

Dang Nabbit DCtigerfan, Antwan is an illegal alien here in the US and you have completed a complete background check on him, put it on the internet and now the FBI and all the world will know who he is and where they can find him. :angry:

He has done been reported, and his deportation is ongoing.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN