Trousdale Co at Gallatin

GWAVE1

Looking forward to seeing the Waveyard. Haven't been there in a looong time. Just hope it's enjoyable..lol. Our backfield will be a freshman, soph & a junior. FC had several big plays against us and I fear that may happen some this week. Gallatin has some speed and their backs run hard. We'll strap it up & give our best shot. #5 can't come back soon enough!

I am a little surprised that not more of the TC faithful have not commented on this game by now. Last year everybody was real eager to interject their 2 cents and now that a few injuries have taken place there is silence from Hartsville. Hey guys, TC is 3-2 and poor lowly Gallatin is 1-3. Don't tell me you don't think you have a chance against the Green Wave. Last year many considered them down but now look at the record 1-3 should not scare anybody!

What kind of crowd are you expecting? I'm assuming a packed house since it's homecoming

What kind of crowd are you expecting? I'm assuming a packed house since it's homecoming

If Gallatin had a better record than 1-3 then I would say yes. However, I think Gallatin will not have a packed home side and I bet the crowd last year at the Creekbank is larger. That place was jammed packed last year. I never heard a head count but easily 8000. Lots of activities going on this week and old alumni coming in. Stadium is under phase one of a remodel with supposedly lots more in improvements coming next year. TC fans are used to a good view and that will not change at the WaveYard. Your right on top of the action, no track and the stadium is a little larger that the Creekbank. Should be lots of tailgating before the game. Hope ya'll bring the whole county and are loud!!

If Gallatin had a better record than 1-3 then I would say yes. However, I think Gallatin will not have a packed home side and I bet the crowd last year at the Creekbank is larger. That place was jammed packed last year. I never heard a head count but easily 8000. Lots of activities going on this week and old alumni coming in. Stadium is under phase one of a remodel with supposedly lots more in improvements coming next year. TC fans are used to a good view and that will not change at the WaveYard. Your right on top of the action, no track and the stadium is a little larger that the Creekbank. Should be lots of tailgating before the game. Hope ya'll bring the whole county and are loud!!

What is the capacity at Gallatin? I think TC is about 10k

What is the capacity at Gallatin? I think TC is about 10k

While I don't know the exact size of it, I can say that as far as stadium seating, it was the biggest that I played at in high school. Home side stretches from nearly endzone to endzone, and away side from around 10 to 10 yd line. Idk what the crowd will be, but if both of these teams were undefeated coming into this game, I would expect near 11,000 easily. It's two football loving towns. There have been more than 11,000 there in the past there though.

Now Friday night crowd for the game this year? Hard to say. GHS being 1-3 so far & TC being 3-2, nobody is quite as excited about this season. I'm gonna say 4-5,000. I hope they continue the game further on past this year, and see how both teams fare. Because I want to see both of them when they are both having strong football seasons. Last year wasn't a really good Gallatin team to be honest, pretty good but still not their typical team with good size. & TC went 15-0 last year with a 28-27 win over GHS. (I still wish we would've went for 2 instead of the PAT)

Edited by thegreatone36

Tushhog wood like to hear from the dip that said G was gonna take a dump on our field last year :angry: This is prob the year he should be crowin. I hope we can jus stay on the field an keep it respectable this time around.

I don't think that idiot ever posted again and I am not sure if it wasn't one of your own.