MOST UNDERATED! MEMPHIS EAST

Havengrad, they keep bringin up mark, I think they be dreaming bout him....lol... dude we got backs for days. . they better worry bout the ones we have now and let mark stay in college. He already made history on yall and I see yall will never forget. .. the ultimate sign of respect!!! But thanks for admitting you are a hater, I see you're growing up a little. Now think with your head and not your heart. Its hard to beat us 2yrs in a row player, and they lost cool points by losing to melrose...they coming to da Haven, and yes they remember the loss, so I'm just gone say they got a HARD job ahead if they think they gone beat us on our homecoming!!!!

COOL POINTS WHO CARES  :!:  YALL HAVENT BEAT EAST ,REMEMBER BACK TO BACK LOSSES.YALL CAME BACK FROM OUTTA TOWN WITH A WELL WHIP B.SIDE.,AND THEN EAST MURK YALL. THEN PLAY THIS WEAK SCHEDULE THIS YEAR JUST HAVE A GOOD SEED IN THE P/O. WHITEHATEN IS A REAL JOKE :lol:  :lol: MR.WANNA BE

Edited by nmpballer

If our schedule is so weak then why yall brag about beating central and white station? They on our schedule to.... we haven't beat east??? Well since you brought him up I guess you forgot a couple years ago when we put up bout 50 or more on them and yes your friend and mine MR. Mark Dotson jr. Himself did the honors. ..lol.if you gone ride they jock at least know what you talkin bout player!!! Lol... you call 13-10 a murking??? Wow. .. well check what we did last to them. East play the same teams as us so they schedule is weak to then huh.... they in the same division as us smart guy!!!! Get your weight up player, you ain't got enuff ammo to get east over this hump....mud slinging ain't gone get it... you will Respect Da Haven!!!!

Edited by coach10ac

NEVER RESPECT THE HATERS,

EAST PLAY 5A, YALL 6A, EAST PLAYED UP  3 6A TEAMS  2 5A  1 4A TEAM AND BRAIRCREST.

YALL PLAYED 2 6A, 2 -5A, 1-2A, 1-3A Y DONT YALL PLAY UR CLASS!!! THERES PLENTY OF 6A TEAMS AROUND ,SCARED YOU WANT MAKE P/O  :?:  

:mrgreen: MR.WANNA BE  :mrgreen: ITS NOT ABOUT THE DISTRICT ITS THE CLASS UR IN TO WIN STATE.

SO THAT MEANS EAST IS THE DEFENDING 16AAA CHAMPS ANY WAY.

LOOK AT 16AAA STATS ON MAXPREP

EAST OWN IT EVERY CATEGORY NOTHING BUT EAST PLAYERS ON IT

Edited by nmpballer

EAST PLAY 5A, YALL 6A, EAST PLAYED UP 3 6A TEAMS 2 5A 1 4A TEAM AND BRAIRCREST.

YALL PLAYED 2 6A, 2 -5A, 1-2A, 1-3A Y DONT YALL PLAY UR CLASS!!! THERES PLENTY OF 6A TEAMS AROUND ,SCARED YOU WANT MAKE P/O :?:

:mrgreen: MR.WANNA BE :mrgreen: ITS NOT ABOUT THE DISTRICT ITS THE CLASS UR IN TO WIN STATE.

EAST OWN IT EVERY CATEGORY NOTHING BUT EAST PLAYERS ON IT

You got all that info and still are misinformed!!! Lol....listen young buck. You just ride east jock to Da Haven Friday nite and let's see how this goes down. rite now you talkin in circles... by the way, if you don't win enuff games in your district you won't make playoffs. ..but at this point east and Whitehaven are past that point. You may as well say this is the deciding game for division champs.

EAST PLAY 5A, YALL 6A, EAST PLAYED UP 3 6A TEAMS 2 5A 1 4A TEAM AND BRAIRCREST.

YALL PLAYED 2 6A, 2 -5A, 1-2A, 1-3A Y DONT YALL PLAY UR CLASS!!! THERES PLENTY OF 6A TEAMS AROUND ,SCARED YOU WANT MAKE P/O :?:

:mrgreen: MR.WANNA BE :mrgreen: ITS NOT ABOUT THE DISTRICT ITS THE CLASS UR IN TO WIN STATE.

EAST OWN IT EVERY CATEGORY NOTHING BUT EAST PLAYERS ON IT

East hasn't made it past the 2nd round since the year 2000. The defending 16aaa champs that can't beat anyone outside of shelby county. Yall should be more focus on that than putting so much energy into hating Whitehaven. I know this is like the super bowl for yall but it won't help you in the playoffs. keep on living off of last year and yall gone have the same results as last year.

Havengrad, they keep bringin up mark, I think they be dreaming bout him....lol... dude we got backs for days. . they better worry bout the ones we have now and let mark stay in college. He already made history on yall and I see yall will never forget. .. the ultimate sign of respect!!! But thanks for admitting you are a hater, I see you're growing up a little. Now think with your head and not your heart. Its hard to beat us 2yrs in a row player, and they lost cool points by losing to melrose...they coming to da Haven, and yes they remember the loss, so I'm just gone say they got a HARD job ahead if they think they gone beat us on our homecoming!!!!

They just clowns doing what clowns do. They talk about being 16aaa champs and haven't been good in 14 years. They can't think with their heads cause they both sound slick slow. It's actually kind sad reading their posts. Binghamptons finest! Lol

East hasn't made it past the 2nd round since the year 2000. The defending 16aaa champs that can't beat anyone outside of shelby county. Yall should be more focus on that than putting so much energy into hating Whitehaven. I know this is like the super bowl for yall but it won't help you in the playoffs. keep on living off of last year and yall gone have the same results as last year.

East wasted the years of two of Memphis' better players: Cassius Vaughn and Brian Kimbrow. They should be ashamed to have not made it further in the Playoffs with those exceptional players... Yall even had Nick King playing QB for yall and still couldn't make it out of the area. SMH 

East wasted the years of two of Memphis' better players: Cassius Vaughn and Brian Kimbrow. They should be ashamed to have not made it further in the Playoffs with those exceptional players... Yall even had Nick King playing QB for yall and still couldn't make it out of the area. SMH 

Wait a minute BHS, now I have to take exception to that. You sound as ignorant as the fool that started this thread. One or two exceptional players does not make a good football team. You should know that. It was not that long ago when you guys had two back to back 5-5 seasons, and let's not forget that you all just started going deep into the playoffs. Let's not act like you all have be the best in the city for the past 20 years. This year's team and last year's would have beat Vaughn's and Kimbrow's teams. Also, Kimbrow reaggrevated a high ankle sprain against you guys his senior year and did not play in the playoff nor did Hebert Moore (same year) because he got chop blocked in the same game (knee injury) and did not play. Still should have won the game though. Nick was not a good QB, sorry! Exceptional basketball player though. Last years team lost to the eventual state champion by 3 points. That was probably the state championship game in reality (ask Henry County), it just so happened to be played the second round. This was the same team that beat both you and Ridgeway last year (Please no excuses, don't want to here about losing your QB...We lost ours week 3, we lost our starting RB week 4, and so on). So let's kill the bashing and talking about the past. Each team is different from year to year. This is 2014. This game will decide the District Champion (in the toughest district in the state, imo). Let's focus on the 2014 Tigers and Mustangs, because the past results mean nothing. Both teams come into the game with a purpose. It should be a great game.

Edited by eastMustang