Bad High School football team of the past

BigDave1967

Said it before, maybe Lewis County should industrialize and create jobs, and just give people a reason to move there and they will. But from what you're saying, sounds like there's a better chance of Tennessee rehiring Derek Doofus. LOL

Yeah Lewis County does not have that kind of revenue to industrialize. They are not Knox County. The closest big town is 60+ miles away..... They can't make money off there county or any other county that is close by. I am happy to admit that Waverly County prolly profit more than any other county in the district. We have OxyChem, DuPont, and TVA.....

Yeah Lewis County does not have that kind of revenue to industrialize. They are not Knox County. The closest big town is 60+ miles away..... They can't make money off there county or any other county that is close by. I am happy to admit that Waverly County prolly profit more than any other county in the district. We have OxyChem, DuPont, and TVA.....

Oops. I am wrong. Just remember that Faiirview is in Williamson County not Dickson County lol. Williamson County is in the top 5 in the state in county profit. My bad swarm and other yellow jacket supporters lll

• 6 months later...