Week 6: Rockwood at Greenback

BigDave1967

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East 1A will come down to Greenback and SP

East 2A will come down to Oneida, Grace or Marion

Don't count out Hampton, they're a good ball club, if they hit their stride late season they're gonna be hard to handle. I'm still not sure anyone in the east in 2A will get by GCA when the chips are down though, but I would like another crack at them.

Don't count out Hampton, they're a good ball club, if they hit their stride late season they're gonna be hard to handle. I'm still not sure anyone in the east in 2A will get by GCA when the chips are down though, but I would like another crack at them.

I wouldn't even count out Boyd just yet. They'll be battle tested to say the least. If Meigs were to get in,they could be a tough out as well.This quad could be pretty tough.

I wouldn't even count out Boyd just yet. They'll be battle tested to say the least. If Meigs were to get in,they could be a tough out as well.This quad could be pretty tough.

Its foolish leaving Trousdale out of the picture,they get healthy and they are probably one of the favorites.