South Pittsburg vs Boyd (Moore man against that Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

I love the smack talk as much as anyone but I've gotta say great win boyd! Now for what my 2 cents are worth which ain't much and I've been saying this all year sp has too many athletes on the sidelines that need to be playing at some point I'm not saying start em but at least give the starters a break...on another note the play calling if running the ball got you there continue to run... Ill say again great win Boyd and to sp the players played their hearts out but the coaches got out coached....looks like stone did play a big role after all...I argee I hope they continue the rivalry love watching these two play

Your #7 runs hard! I was very impressed with what appears to be a smaller guy from the stands. #12 we stopped one time. Then he never came back in that I recall. He picked good yardage on all his other runs.

I noticed that score as well. The team I watched tonight was much better than the team I saw take the field vs Whitwell. Congrats to Boyd. Both teams left some plays on the field that could have been big ones. On to Lookout Valley.

sp must have looked a lot better tonight only loosing by a little to a 1-5 Boyd .