Pearl Cohn Vs East Nashville @vandy Oct17th

FBfan26

The anticipation of this game is getting bigger and better then last year. By mid 2Q PC had to turn folks away because of the firecode. "PACKED" Let East Nashville fans say it Pearl cohn hasnt played no body but MBA..Let PC fans sayit East Nashville hasnt played nobody. There playing on a neutral field this year so who you going with? Pc or East? Whats your score and why?

Edited by FBfan26

This is going to be a great game. Both programs are playing well, looking forward to watching this one.

Me too...I give all props to East for shutting everybody out this year. That is very hard to do BUT theres no way East will shut out PC. People are always talking bout vaughn but this is the most balanced PC in MANY years. Correct me if im wrong but PC has 1000 yards passing and 1300 yards rushung last time i checked..4 Wr have more then 3 or TD a piece. PC O will be to much for East D. Final score East 21-PC-55

I agree also what East have done on defense is amazing. But come Oct 17th Pearl will put up 50 easy on them. Pearl too strong and to balance pick ur poison can't no team stack that line up this year. East fans we're not being cocky this offense probably the best we had since 97. Our defense looking better also since a couple injured players have came back. So this game will be close for 5 min or so then PC will blow it wide open.

Firebird I like that you speak what you feel. No disrespect taken. I would agree and say your offense is close but not quite as good. I think Vaughn is a better rb. Other than him the 97 offense was better. You had buck at qb, Henderson at te, and the line was stout. Wr wise you are probably better this year. I think it will be close throughout. Looking forward to a good game.

• Upvote 1

Firebird I like that you speak what you feel. No disrespect taken. I would agree and say your offense is close but not quite as good. I think Vaughn is a better rb. Other than him the 97 offense was better. You had buck at qb, Henderson at te, and the line was stout. Wr wise you are probably better this year. I think it will be close throughout. Looking forward to a good game.

That was 96 with buck! But 97 didn't put up 50 a game but our defense just allowed bout 6 points a game that year. Then in the playoffs nobody scored but Maryville and that was in the state championship game. So im not comparing that 97 team wit this one but this offense is dangerous and fun too watch. Everybody gets to shine our coaches put this offense together a couple years ago and even myself was like we need to get back to I formation. But they stuck wit it and put hard work in it and the players did also. And now it's paying off big time so good job Woods and Harris and they said PC don't have coaching.