Sequoyah vs. Polk

MadVegas

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polk continued to struggle moving the ball on offense.

They are playing a lot of young kids because of injuries and the quitters! I believe 8 starters are injured.

0-10 is a very real possibility and likely!

Polk will be better next year, and the 2016/2017 class looks strong and getting a lot of playing time.

Edited by Charlie Murphy

Let me also add that I was sad to realize how many fair weather fans Polk has! Last nights crowd was pathetic! Most teams will have down years and it is our responsibility as fans to support these kids regardless of the record. I will be there every Friday and I have no kids, nephews, or relatives of any kind playing now! I just love Polk County sports and will be there through good and bad!

Polk is in a bad situation this season with extreme youth. I think PC will finish the season 0-10

always one of Boogers favorite stadiums to watch a Friday night football game.....unfortunate situation with all the kids that are quitting a program that has a tradition that should be able to weather these times....I this kind of representation says a little about the parents involved also...you start, you finish.....most of the time, it will be Seniors that quit......my guess is those fair weather folks in Polk want travel well this week to face the Irish either.....it want be pretty

Let me also add that I was sad to realize how many fair weather fans Polk has! Last nights crowd was pathetic! Most teams will have down years and it is our responsibility as fans to support these kids regardless of the record. I will be there every Friday and I have no kids, nephews, or relatives of any kind playing now! I just love Polk County sports and will be there through good and bad!

Charlie i have always respected you as a Polk fan and poster on here.I hate that the support is down the kids that are playing for the program deserve the support.Polk will be back thats for sure and as the little leprechaun said i love the view at the stadium one of the prettiest out there.Good luck from GB!