Week 8 Huntingdon at Mckenzie

34ME

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hevyrevy1611

I did not see this coming in no way shape or form. Good job Rebels. Goes to show that anything can happen in High Scool Football. Kinda scarey if you ask me.

That what I say all time, you never know. Dude.. what a win! Congrats Rebels! Y'all are for real this year! We got Stangs next, they'll be fuming mad now and wanting to make up for this defeat by bullying next teams they play. Dresden better be ready. But Rebels did good, they may go undefeated in district. Kudos to you, for real.

Guest hevyrevy1611

That's the most embarrassing loss I have ever witnessed by a Mustang team.

This game of football is bittersweet, a love-hate thing, roller coaster ride at times. One never knows, surprises and disappointments galore. Just like real life. Gotta keep going though no matter what, right?

I found out how we do against the passing game terrible but gosh that was a different Huntingdon team altogether.  Def not in league with TCA even though I think we are better than we performed.  How did we not know to stop the pass when we had 2 weeks to prepare for it?  Not going to eat much crow from rebel fans except from Butchie (cause of duckman why hes not talking as much)and volsandtitans1 because no one really said anything about game.  Worst officialled game I have seen in a while but that is not why we got beat we still wouldve gotten blown out.  They werent tackling.  

McKenzies quarterback is good and I wish Rebels good luck rest of regular season even though I'm pulling for West Carroll in week 10 possibly causing our district to end crazy lol......well good luck until IF we get a rematch that is if we play like that rest of season wont make playoffs.  I am not knocking Rebels cause they played great but we couldnt block real good.

Edited by KermitDeeFrog

I found out how we do against the passing game terrible but gosh that was a different Huntingdon team altogether.  Def not in league with TCA even though I think we are better than we performed.  How did we not know to stop the pass when we had 2 weeks to prepare for it?  Not going to eat much crow from rebel fans except from Butchie (cause of duckman why hes not talking as much)and volsandtitans1 because no one really said anything about game.  Worst officialled game I have seen in a while but that is not why we got beat we still wouldve gotten blown out.  They werent tackling.  

McKenzies quarterback is good and I wish Rebels good luck rest of regular season even though I'm pulling for West Carroll in week 10 possibly causing our district to end crazy lol......well good luck until IF we get a rematch that is if we play like that rest of season wont make playoffs.  I am not knocking Rebels cause they played great but we couldnt block real good.

Thanks Kermit.  I was kind of wondering why you guys kept blitzing and never put a safety back to defend the pass. I knew eventually we would run to your blitz and pop one.  The 58 yarder was a trap play.   The penalty yardage in the 4th was about 10 yards different.  8 to 7 penalties. I don't remember what the final was though.   I saw a several missed calls on both sides.  Anyway, as I told you, I would not get on here and bash you.  

Edited by volsandtitans1

Embarrassed by the ineptitude of our schemes on defense and imagination on offense. Total lack of focus. The team that was better prepared and coached up took us to the woodshed. It's not talent it's preparation. Hate to pile on but the truth is the truth. I heard Swenson say at the half we were just getting outplayed. Sorry boss we got out coached desperately as well. 274 passing yards allowed in first half. Don't know why I'm surprised every single descent passing team we have faced for several years have outwitted us. One more thing. Our coaches have no business wearing shirts that say "Get Some". Lack of class, stupid and unwarranted cockiness and Mckenzie sure got some tonight didn't they? Just a pitiful display all around. Good job Mckenzie.