Week 7:Harriman at Greenback

BigDave1967

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I remember right. U all had a fast little receive by the name of McDaniel I think. U all had awesome team that year.

JD Mcdaniel,he was a Sr/Sophomore.He was in my class.If he wouldnt had a school issues early in elementary school he would have went to play at the next level.As a kid from Alcoa said after we beat a good Heritage team in the Jamboree(thats when teams actually took the jamboree serious) he was the fastest white kid he had ever seen.He was a burner!You have been around awhile! Edited by orngnblk

I remember you all won the state without your starting tailback. Won it big at that.

Yep,Hanley went out with a broke arm against Gordy in the semis on a Kickoff(he was the kicker also)he made the tackle tho.The Satterfield started a Soph that had never started a game and had 104 yrds rushing behind that big line.BUT he never scored the starting fullback Travis Brown had 4 TDs in the game,one was on D a sack fumbled in the endzone he picked it up,he had a great game and got team MVP!32-0 and we pulled starters in third.We could have sored 80 in that one,but the young kids had a ton of fun playing on the turf! Edited by orngnblk

Playoffs are a long way off,and the way we have done in the past we have to take one day at a time and hope for no injuries.Thx Good luck to you all as well.

Playoffs are a long way off,and the way we have done in the past we have to take one day at a time and hope for no injuries.Thx Good luck to you all as well.

Good luck  the rest of the way in the season and Playoffs. I just hope Copper Basin doesn't get sent to play Greenback in the 1st round of the Playoffs. :wacko: