Week 7: Jellico at Coalfield

BigDave1967

Coalfield gets a good win over Jellico. I think Coalfield pulls away in the 2nd half winning 38-20.

Wow you are giving Jellico way too much credit for nothing BD.OZ just beat JHS and OZ is bad,CF layed 66 on OZ and if Henry wants to embarrass Jellico he will put up another like score.CHS wins huge.

OnB....no one tried to embarrass us if that is what you are saying. Coalfield had 58 before the half and was subbing skill players second quarter. We just stunk it up again. Jellico is improved but won't hang with coalfield. We all realize that no one is ever up to greenbacks standard in your eyes. You are a good respectful poster on here, but if greenback wins its all on greenback and If greenback loses or its a close game....it's because greenback is flat...too many mistakes or whatever. Maybe the other team has something to with it. We are definitely not very good this year but you seem to have a beef with us because you pointed it out a couple of times. I hope you guys beat Grace everyone will be pullin for you!

OnB....no one tried to embarrass us if that is what you are saying. Coalfield had 58 before the half and was subbing skill players second quarter. We just stunk it up again. Jellico is improved but won't hang with coalfield. We all realize that no one is ever up to greenbacks standard in your eyes. You are a good respectful poster on here, but if greenback wins its all on greenback and If greenback loses or its a close game....it's because greenback is flat...too many mistakes or whatever. Maybe the other team has something to with it. We are definitely not very good this year but you seem to have a beef with us because you pointed it out a couple of times. I hope you guys beat Grace everyone will be pullin for you!

good post I agree with every word in your post. Keep the heads up in OS.

If that was the scenario and im sure it was you are always telling it like it is.Then i had terrible info.Its just hard for me to believe that Coalfield could put 58 points on anyone in the first half subbing.This is the weakest CHS team i have seen in at least 4 yrs.Although they seem to be improving weekly.By the way i used to love to see OS back when they had some tough football teams play.Used to have good coaching and a great fan base.

Obviously you have not seen us play....we are not good at all, and believe me it hurts to say that. Coalfield didn't sub much up front or on Defense till the second half, they did rotate some receivers first half. They are like us though playing a lot of freshan skill players., and no they are not like the CHS teams the last 4 years either. That night I think they could scored 100 if they wanted too. We will get better especially if we ever improve in the coaching category.. Any way good luck.