Waverly at Lewis Co

FBHIGHWAY

Been out of town on business. Glad to see there is plenty of excitement in ur region. I said it before and I will say it again,if Camden beat Lewis,then Waverly will win the region. Camden won,so Waverly will win the region. Keep doubting the tigers. All this does to a team is motivate them to go out and earn their respect. Lewis will be down not just this year,but for 3-4 years. What will be the excuse when Waverly beats Camden? Camden was down this year? I think u all are under estimating Waverly. They are for real. Keep doubting them and they will be 10-0. They've had too many good athletes come to the high school the last 4-5 years and now they are rolling. Coach at Dickson told me Waverly middle was loaded this year . Sounds like Waverly will be good for a few years. Anyone seen there middle school? Waverly by 3tds this Friday.

you my my friend must know nothing about lewis co,we are pretty young and will not be down for the next 3 or 4 yrs! Lewis co has the 2nd longest playoff streak in the state and long as sharp is here we will never be down for 3 yrs in a row

you my my friend must know nothing about lewis co,we are pretty young and will not be down for the next 3 or 4 yrs! Lewis co has the 2nd longest playoff streak in the state and long as sharp is here we will never be down for 3 yrs in a row

This guy is a bandwaggoner...... He just all of a sudden showed up out of no where and is representing the Dickson Middle School lol..... Sounds alot like I used to honestly... Pay him no Mind..  @Dragonfan89: If I am not mistaken there is a Middle/Junior High School Section on CoachT you can go play on..... Go there!

That was Cpa with Jeff Fishers son.Camden got Routed.Year or two earlier Camden was up on Goodpasture in the 4th till Camden fumbled deep in their own territory.

I just come back to Canden that year and really couldn't remember who Camden played but I did remember Fishers son playing and that they were all the same size in height. Thanks for rembering for me a setting me straight. I have so much CRS going on I should wright everything down.

Its actually 3 and possible more Camden Coaches. Greg Flowers, Matt McConnell and Kyle Combs... Thats besides the point. I have seen Waverly film.. The QB is accurate and can run.

The offense who ever calls the plays mixes things up pretty well and they execute good Wrs ones a good 6'5" . Defensively I really didn't see much but they don't give up points so they are doing something right.Good athletes all over  the field 

I wonder when the last time Lewis County lost 4 games in a row  and then 4 district games in a row at that ......I really dont know but its about to happen Friday night..

David Flowers and Will Cripps.The both Married Camden Softball Legends.

This guy is a bandwaggoner...... He just all of a sudden showed up out of no where and is representing the Dickson Middle School lol..... Sounds alot like I used to honestly... Pay him no Mind..  @Dragonfan89: If I am not mistaken there is a Middle/Junior High School Section on CoachT you can go play on..... Go there!

He has been here longer than you wavotiger10 you just showed up this year haha Like I said still have to play the game and we will hit you in the mouth this Friday I promise!  will see after Friday night also Our Middle school team to the best of my knowledge may still be undefeated unless they lost in the playoff ?

He has been here longer than you wavotiger10 you just showed up this year haha Like I said still have to play the game and we will hit you in the mouth this Friday I promise!  will see after Friday night also Our Middle school team to the best of my knowledge may still be undefeated unless they lost in the playoff ?

Lol. Speaking of which... Waverly jr high just finished the season w a 10-0 record...