Waverly at Lewis Co

FBHIGHWAY

Could somebody tell if and who the Wildcats played outside the MTAC?

If I'm not mistaken In the preseason or spring they played Inman (Henry County), DIckson County and Huntingdon. They beat all of them handily. In the regular season outside of the MTAC (which are teams that make up the high school district) they played and beat Ensworth and Decatur County/Riverside by huge margins. They will play anyone who will play them, but with the success they have had it's hard for them to get games. Camden won't even play them anymore. They have been undefeated the past 2 seasons with 2 MTAC championships. Coaching staff and players work hard and do a great job. 

But its one of my life long dreams to see Waverly knock off the Camden Lions.... #GoBigBlue

I can remember the days when Waverly ruled Camden. I never lost to the lions Jr.High-High school. I actually beat the new coach and Greg flowers.

Edited by JUMBO55

If I'm not mistaken In the preseason or spring they played Inman (Henry County), DIckson County and Huntingdon. They beat all of them handily. In the regular season outside of the MTAC (which are teams that make up the high school district) they played and beat Ensworth and Decatur County/Riverside by huge margins. They will play anyone who will play them, but with the success they have had it's hard for them to get games. Camden won't even play them anymore. They have been undefeated the past 2 seasons with 2 MTAC championships. Coaching staff and players work hard and do a great job. 

McLombardi does a great job with his team and with his staff.

Players do a great job and work great. I know all the coaches. They are great. Waverly Central has a great Softball program also. Great coach. Has a winning season nearly every year. 😉

I can remember the days when Waverly ruled Camden. I never lost to the lions Jr.High-High school. I actually beat the new coach and Greg flowers.

Memories are a good thing to have. Helps us to look back on happier times, easier times. They have no bearing on what will happen today or tomorrow but it is good to dream isn't it. Maybe you will have good memories of the game this Friday night and maybe you wont but don't bet on good memories from Friday night of the 17th. Doubt very seriously if that game will leave you with happy thoughts. Hope all teams finish the season with no serious injuries.

Im so excited to watch this game.

Heres some useless side knowledge that yall may find intetesting.

Lewis Co #52 Andrew Hennessy(6'4...310) is the #1 ranked high school student righthanded in the state of TN Armwrestling up until last month.

Waverlys #79 Trevin Worke(6'4....250) is the #1 ranked high school student in the state lefthanded.

Those 2 are good friends and practice regularly. Andrew has a junior national title armwrestling. And Trevin will be going to try and earn himself a junior national title in 2015.

Again... useless, but interesting none the less...lol. carry on men....

Pssssshhhhhhtttt.....whatever.  Somebody is awfully full of themselves....