Waverly at Lewis Co

FBHIGHWAY

For a team that ran the dive out of spread most of the night for the first time this year and still put up 41 points.... Pretty impressive. You folks are forgetting something. Sharp is our head coaches mentor. McConnel was Sharps defensive coordinator for several years. So Sharp saw our defense ran at least 11 games a season for I think 8 years. Now I'm sorry but if I have seen a defense every single day for 8 years I think I am gonna know it by heart. Now if you all have paid much attention to my posts before this game I adore Sharp. He is one of my Hero not named Christ. I lost my job for leaving my job post to shake his hand. Sharp is a football genius. If you know a defense like your own, do you not think Sharp would know a way to expose it. Cause he did. But in order for that to work, the players have got to execute and Lewis County panthers executed with precision and they wanted it. They got it. Gary Rankins has nothing on Bobby Sharp. #GoBigBlue.

Edited by Wavotiger10

[ Nq 70'suote name=BIGPURPLEMACHINE" post="3227413" timestamp="1413032204]

Didn't somebody point out very early in this thread that Waverly did beat you guys a few decades ago??? Maybe in the 70s or 80s. Could be wrong but thought I remover that.IF they did beat lewis it was before my lifetime and I was born in the 70's

This is great. Waverly blows teams out on the schedule that Camden Central, Hicktown, and Fairview has either had close games with or even lost to and Waverly still hasn't hit "reality". Let me guess? McConnell blows theses teams out when the others are just playing around and "allowing" them to be close. Now the only game I can compare with Lewis County is the East Hickman game. Now Waverly had the 49-7 at halftime when Lewis only beat them by 8. Now I'm sure there is some excuse as too why that was a close game. I know you really can't make these comparison cause they aren't always correct. Now I'm sure we are gonna have the roughest night this far at Hohenwald but I still think Waverly wins.

Waverly Central 34

Lewis County 21

Now I am going to see what excuses Hicktown has made concerning there lost to Camden.

Keep on comparing common opponents there Wavo,It dont mean squat in HighSchool Football.I listened to this game online and it was a cliff hanger.