Waverly at Lewis Co

FBHIGHWAY

If Waverly couldn't stop the Lewis County run game, what makes you think they can stop Camden's, which is much more potent? Camden is just as big, but faster, more athletic, and overall better.  Defense is much better than Lewis' defense too. I think Camden will be ready for the "normal" Waverly offense this coming Friday.  Sounded like a good game though. 

So there you go Camden the secret to beating Waverly is to cheat them

I didn't say Lewis County cheated and if I did I did not mean it that way. Those referee called the worst game I have ever seen. DDaddy you are blind too if you can not see that, or it's just you are a terrible person that you couldn't admit that. I'm sure it's the latter. Nobody is that blind.

If Waverly couldn't stop the Lewis County run game, what makes you think they can stop Camden's, which is much more potent? Camden is just as big, but faster, more athletic, and overall better. Defense is much better than Lewis' defense too. I think Camden will be ready for the "normal" Waverly offense this coming Friday. Sounded like a good game though.

If you weren't there keep your trap shut.

If Waverly couldn't stop the Lewis County run game, what makes you think they can stop Camden's, which is much more potent? Camden is just as big, but faster, more athletic, and overall better. Defense is much better than Lewis' defense too. I think Camden will be ready for the "normal" Waverly offense this coming Friday. Sounded like a good game though.

If you weren't there keep your trap shut.

I didn't say Lewis County cheated and if I did I did not mean it that way. Those referee called the worst game I have ever seen. DDaddy you are blind too if you can not see that, or it's just you are a terrible person that you couldn't admit that. I'm sure it's the latter. Nobody is that blind.

wavo I can promise ddaddy is far from being a terrible person and far as the refs go if they where bad that means they missed calls on both teams. I hate to lose more than anyone I know but when you do lose try to show some class! That's one of many thing I've leaned from being around coach Sharp my friend. Keep your head up still a lot of football left

Hey Matt were you at the game..... If you were and you don't know, then your truly a Camden Lion..... A big brute with no brain.

No, I was not at the game. Were you?  Did you see the plays first hand or did you listen on the radio as I did?  I was simply asking you how you thought they were cheated?  And yes, I am kind of big, relatively fit, and use my brain to make a pretty good living.  I have in no way tried to demean you nor call you stupid, ignorant, moronic, brainless, or any other word that would try to make a personal attack toward you.  I would appreciate you not trying to insult me with your feeble, simpleton comments. 

I'm not trying to make excuse but there was at least 30-45 penalty on us. If you call me a liar you are not honest with yourself. Good game Lewis. You took advantage and never gave up. I'm proud of you and Sharp. Camden do not be so sure of yourself. Did you notice how much Waverly ran there regular offense? Not much and I am going to say it was cause of a wet field. Don't worry though it's gonna be sunny Friday night.

Excuses excuses!!! Looks like sharp found waverlys weakness!!!

Congrats Alltime and those boys over there playing for one of the best coaches in the state, Coach Sharp!! I remember watching those kids play a heck of a game against an out matched top private school on a bitter cold night and hang with them when they walked in very doubted. I knew this win was coming for Lewis. Sounds like you guys really cheated em ;)