Dekalb at York

YAIFan

i have seen both play. i think dc wins this one even though it sounds like york is playing better. should be a good one. dc is 100% pass. hardly ever run it. they don't need to. jennings will slice you and dice you. hope your dbs are ready for some work. they will get it against dekalb.

D backs and backers are our strong part on defense. I just hope they find alway to get a pass rush this week with the line.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They ask the play makers you named 6 different kids. So your play makers are everyone except the O-line.

There is no need to be snide. I was just trying to answer any questions you had about DC. I wasn't insinuating they were all star players. They are just players that are capable of rising to the occasion any given night and making some nice plays. There was no "they" asking either, it was all you.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

On offense our RB Boss is a good hard runner. He is very tough to bring down, will consistently get you 3 or 4 yards a carry. He doesn't have a ton of speed, but will get you a handful of 8-12 yard runs a game. He doesn't seem to have many runs longer than that, but they do happen some. I'm not sure about now, but at the time of the CC game, Boss was averaging around 8.7 YPC I believe. I feel he is underutilized. Patterson and Munoz are our two best WRs in my opinion. The last few games we have had a sophomore by the name of Halfmann step up and make some nice plays for us. Mooneyham and Brown are a couple of names you may hear too.

Sounds like Jennings has no favorite receiver and will find the open man. That may cause some problems for our secondary. Our Line is going to have to win the battle at the line and put some pressure on Jennings. That's not an easy task, he's an all around good athlete and can run pretty good.

Sounds like Jennings has no favorite receiver and will find the open man. That may cause some problems for our secondary. Our Line is going to have to win the battle at the line and put some pressure on Jennings. That's not an easy task, he's an all around good athlete and can run pretty good.

Never a truer statement made. I hope we figure out how to get a rush this week. And its a lot easier when you know he has his favorite. But hopefully the kids and the coaches are up for the challenge.

I wasn't being snide. Was having a little fun with you. And just to clarify YAIDAD AND HITME are not the same. He ask about play makers not me. So there is a they!!!!

I stand corrected then. I even went back and double checked before I said that. I guess I had my mind set on you.

I would argue that Patterson is his favorite receiver. To me it seemed like earlier on in the season he would lock onto him early in the play and force it at times. Lately he has done a much better job of spreading it around. All of that is strictly my opinion, and mine alone. Off the top of my head, I would guess that Munoz has the best stats out of all WR's though. I imagine it would be really close between Munoz and Patterson stats wise. Are yalls backs speedy, or more of a 3 yards and a cloud of dust type?

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

I stand corrected then. I even went back and double checked before I said that. I guess I had my mind set on you.

I would argue that Patterson is his favorite receiver. To me it seemed like earlier on in the season he would lock onto him early in the play and force it at times. Lately he has done a much better job of spreading it around. All of that is strictly my opinion, and mine alone. Off the top of my head, I would guess that Munoz has the best stats out of all WR's though. I imagine it would be really close between Munoz and Patterson stats wise. Are yalls backs speedy, or more of a 3 yards and a cloud of dust type?

We have a great mixture of both. And our 5 yard and a cloud of dust runner will break a long one on occassion has some great deceptive speed for a big back.

We've got 2 good sized backs that are 5-6 yds and a cloud of dust, one will just run you over and the other will take about 3 to bring him down lol.  Another,r that's smaller in size, is also in the rotation but is all speed, if he gets a lane, he'll be gone.  They all pound the ball pretty good.  The D is playing pretty good with one DB playing man coverage against U last week and held their "go to guy" to 26 yds last week.  That's gonna be a lot harder this week, all the DB's are going to have to play tough and make some big hits.  How many kids you all got that play more than just football?

Edited by hitme

We've got 2 good sized backs that are 5-6 yds and a cloud of dust, one will just run you over and the other will take about 3 to bring him down lol.  Another,r that's smaller in size, is also in the rotation but is all speed, if he gets a lane, he'll be gone.  They all pound the ball pretty good.  The D is playing pretty good with one DB playing man coverage against U last week and held their "go to guy" to 26 yds last week.  That's gonna be a lot harder this week, all the DB's are going to have to play tough and make some big hits.  How many kids you all got that play more than just football?

This game could turn into a shoot out. I'm not sure, I don't really keep up with any other sports.

We've got 2 good sized backs that are 5-6 yds and a cloud of dust, one will just run you over and the other will take about 3 to bring him down lol. Another,r that's smaller in size, is also in the rotation but is all speed, if he gets a lane, he'll be gone. They all pound the ball pretty good. The D is playing pretty good with one DB playing man coverage against U last week and held their "go to guy" to 26 yds last week. That's gonna be a lot harder this week, all the DB's are going to have to play tough and make some big hits. How many kids you all got that play more than just football?

A whole lot id say. Off the top of my head I can think of quite a few. Jennings is a starter in basketball and baseball as well as being the qb. Very busy kid.