Dekalb at York

YAIFan

Looking forward to game night already.

On a side note, big congrats to Will Molander for making my beloved Vols squad.  Two years ago when we came down to yalls house both clubs were undefeated at 5-0.  One play stands out in my mind.  Our fastest kid busted thru the secondary and had nothing but grass between him and the end zone, a sure touchdown.  Molander ran him down from across the field and tackled him. That boy has wheels!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a side note, big congrats to Will Molander for making my beloved Vols squad.  Two years ago when we came down to yalls house both clubs were undefeated at 5-0.  One play stands out in my mind.  Our fastest kid busted thru the secondary and had nothing but grass between him and the end zone, a sure touchdown.  Molander ran him down from across the field and tackled him. That boy has wheels!!

I'm sure a lot of people would love to see Molander field some kicks and punts for UT in the upcoming years.

wow! can't wait to look for him. still the best high school player iv ever seen.

ur such an ####! quite a bit. but not as much as most. primarily a basketball fan. as far as on tv , jalen hurd from beech was the best rb i ever seen. as far as real life. the martin kid from franklin co. that went to the citadel was the best rb i ever seen. molander was the best wide receiver/athlete iv ever seen. just my opinion.

ur such an ####! quite a bit. but not as much as most. primarily a basketball fan. as far as on tv , jalen hurd from beech was the best rb i ever seen. as far as real life. the martin kid from franklin co. that went to the citadel was the best rb i ever seen. molander was the best wide receiver/athlete iv ever seen. just my opinion.

on o limited....no offense taken