Greeneville over Elizabethton

Knox Catholic over CAK

Boyd-Buchanan over Chatt Grace

Notre Dame over Chatt Christian

White House over Hume-Fogg

Spring Hill over Fairview

Lexington over Chester Co.

Jackson Christian over Trinity

Bold teams are my state participant predictions. 

KC and CAK are in.....looks like everyone has to go through one or the other.  Want to hear the kicker....neither coach was named coach of the year in the district.  That was given to Oneida's Scott Terry?  In my opinion it should have gone to CAK coach....he righted his ship at just the right time.  They will be a tough out at the State.

Kazanoo

Booger saw where you mentioned CPA was the biggest surprise this year. Actually, they've not played well all year. They have Kara Wegner, a Furman commit, as the motor of the team but the other 10, from what I know, don't play at her pace or intensity. They have a ton of very very good young players and should be back to their normal playing level in a year or so. Teams should enjoy beating them now. :)

Predicted Regional Finals (Region Champ in bold)

1.  Elizabethton vs Greeneville – Greeneville goes on to State

2.  CAK vs Knox. Catholic – Knox. Catholic goes on to State

3.  Boyd vs Chatt. Grace – neither makes State

4.  Notre Dame vs Chatt. Christian – Both go on to State

5.  MLK  vs Hume Fogg  â€“ Both go on to State

6.  Spring Hill vs Page – neither makes State

7.  Lexington vs Chester Co. – Lexington goes on to State

8.  Jackson Christian vs Trinity – Jackson Christian goes on to State

Adjustment time....I should have known better than to pick against White House.

Predicted Regional Champs in Bold

1.  Elizabethton vs Greeneville â€“ Greeneville goes on to State

2.  CAK vs Knox. Catholic â€“ Knox. Catholic goes on to State

3.  Boyd vs Chatt. Grace – neither makes State

4.  Notre Dame vs Chatt. Christian – Both go on to State

5. White House vs Hume Fogg  â€“ Both go on to State

6.  Spring Hill vs Fairview â€“ neither makes State

7.  Lexington vs Chester Co. – Lexington goes on to State

8.  Jackson Christian vs Trinity – Jackson Christian goes on to State

Booger saw where you mentioned CPA was the biggest surprise this year. Actually, they've not played well all year. They have Kara Wegner, a Furman commit, as the motor of the team but the other 10, from what I know, don't play at her pace or intensity. They have a ton of very very good young players and should be back to their normal playing level in a year or so. Teams should enjoy beating them now. :)

let ole' Booger take a wild guess

....the Furman commit plays at TSC?....probably the 15 or 16 team.....that is why no other girl on that CPA team can contribute like she does  :shock:

...Booger just sayin  :twisted:

.the "biggest surprise" comment Booger made came from the fact that CPA was almost the doormat of that District this year against teams in the district and region they have been dominating for some time...not because I thought they were good